Do Growers Kief?

Muttt

I have been buying the same strains from the same dispensery for some time now. I have noticed that some times it's really good ..... and other times it's kinds lame. That got me thinking. Do some growers kief thier stuff before sending it out?? I ask this because if the weed is from the same plant it should all smoke the same right? I could see how some nugs might have more trichomes than others if the person kief-ed the stuff first.

What do you guys think?

Re: Do Growers Kief??

As a grower of my own needs, I notice this too from my medication. Some buds will smoke different than others, with a milder or stronger effect. Stored in the same jar, under the same conditions, with the separate plants in their own jars. I also noticed one of my plants is a stronger smoke than the other, even though grown the same. Pop-corn nugs are almost always weaker than main colas. The closer to the top, the stronger it gets.

Yes growers kief their product. Most of the time it's because it was not very good, so they're trying to put kief in order to obtain better results. I know growers personally who do this. They're open about it, not hiding it. Could be different for your scenario but this is my experience.

I have been buying the same strains from the same dispensery for some time now. I have noticed that some times it's really good ..... and other times it's kinds lame. That got me thinking. Do some growers kief thier stuff before sending it out?? I ask this because if the weed is from the same plant it should all smoke the same right? I could see how some nugs might have more trichomes than others if the person kief-ed the stuff first.

What do you guys think?

I think that one grower will grow one strain really well and harvest it at an optimal time. Another grower will grow the same strain piss poor and harvest it early.

If strain was the only thing that mattered we could all just toss seeds in our backyard and get killer bud with zero effort never feeding or watering or trimming them.

All strains can have variations. Thats why growers use a mother plant and take clones to get the same desired affects. See if you can check the trics on the buds with a scope and see what color they are from the potent and the weak. See if they match up. Early harvests will show clear buds which will be weaker in potency then cloudy and amber. If you are really getting the same strain and breeder. And the answer to do growers kief their pot? This has been done in the cannabis cup where people have won the cup because of it.:amen:

Flip

If your new to growing like myself, I need and want to experiment so I'm using different grow technique and nutes. The same strains can be totally different on each grow if its not grown the same every time.

Back
Top Bottom