Questions about 1st Veg / grow...

GoodGrnMeds

I'm really excited to have been bitten by the "Grow Bug"! I've been browsing for info, that's why I have'nt posted in a while.(Busy enjoying my garden) I'm currently running 1 - 1000watt Hps with 8 beuatiful strains(Joey, Purple, Kushage, Train Wreck, Black Domina, Grand Daddy Purple, Block Head and KC-36)in there 39th day of Veg. all doing well. I just took clones from them and they look great too! I'm hoping for a 100% sucess rate! I'm using a friends proven 100% method and everything seems great! ...so far? Ok, 1 - 1000watt Hps on 18/6, fresh river water with direct snow run off every 2 - 3 days with 5 - 10Lbs dry ice. All girls are in 5 gal containers. I use ferts and nuts every other watering.

Questions:
*Does anyone have any experience with a product called "Sonic Bloom"?
*Can I Veg under a 400wattHps or 400watt MH? Which is better.(My plan is to veg under the 400 watter and flower under the 1000 watter / save $$$ on electricity)
*Does anyone have "experience" with folliage spraying with Asprin water
*Where can I find specific strain growing information? i.e., days to finish, short/tall, yeild amount, fert / nuts info. "The Cannabible2" by Jason King is awesome book on strains with lots of great pictures but not a lot of growing info on specific strains.
*How long after cloning should I flower
*And last but not least... Does anyone have experience with the "Co2Boost" www.Co2Boost.com?

Thanks everyone! Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Happy growing! :allgood: :cool:

-Forget about the dry ice. Unless you have a sealed environment, fans to exhaust the CO2 during lights out, and a heater to counteract the coldness of the dry ice, it's likely not doing any good. And it's expensive.
-Flowering after cloning? I don't understand. Do you mean the donor plant? If that's the case, a min. of 2 weeks. If you mean the clones, then as soon as they're rooted.
-CO2 tabs--you might as well use alka-seltzer.
-Aspirin water--imo, a MJ myth. Aspirin dissolved in water keeps cut flowers fresher longer, but I doubt if it helps growing MJ.
-Basically, all MJ strains have the same requirements as to light, nutes, etc.

Unless you have a thousand dollars to spend for a complete set-up, inc. an atmospheric ppm meter, forget about CO2 augmentation. Instead, install excellent flo-thru ventilation ($30) to supply your plants with extra CO2.

I had my 6 girls indoors..until i saw them starting to flower so i put them outdoors..they did well i collected some buds,then i noticed them starting to revert back to vegi so i started watering them alot more...they are getting bigger and it's still June 28, so im figuring im going to have a big harvest in Sept. or Oct.now i see lots of huge buds on them and they are full..Is there a way i can harvest these huge buds without killing the plants ?

Back
Top Bottom