Nut questions

Sonzor

My plants have been growing for around a month now. I have a couple of leaves with a little yellow around the edges on the bottom leaves and a couple with some yellow spots. Mostly they look pretty healthy. I was thinking is could grow using just compost tea. Is this even possible or do you have to add store bought nuts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Here are a couple of pictures. Not sure if this is something I should worry about or not. Anyone out there have any ideas.

Thanks take a look.

plant_04_05_1227.jpg

plant_04_05_1226.jpg

Hey sonzor, it looks like nutrient burn to me. I was reading a post here the other day that said yellowing leaves at the bottom of the plant tended to be nute burn and yellowing or browning at the top is burn from the lights.

It sounded like you were feeding the compost tea at every watering. I am a rookie myself but I think you should only be fertilizing every 2nd or 3rd watering. try just water for the next 2 waterings and they should snap back if it is nute burn. Again, this is assuming that you are feeding at every watering. So if you are not,disregard this.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, I was watering with compost tea every watering. I thought that the compost tea was so mellow that you did not have to worry about it. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom