Questions about gram per watt and CO2

ryan1918

What i don't understand or maybe I'm lost is how do people determine the amount per watt when doesn't it have to do with more vegging time then the amount of light or am i wrong meaning like if i veg for 1 month and 1000 watt vs vegging for longer wouldn't that increase the amount of grams per watt ?

Also I'm running a pellet burner in my garage and isn't that the same co2 that it gives off then a normal tank like couldn't i intentionally allow so much in not sure what the ppm should be but if its at safe levels wouldn't that be the same as running a tank? If anything makes any sense!

Thanks just my bored thoughts for the day

I'd recommend a tank, regulator and sniffer. So I ran blooms with and without seems to increase yield between 10-20% tough to get an exact amount though.

As for your pellet stove not sure what other gases may be expelled during the burn.

Do you know of anything i can use to find leaks in my garage so I'm not losing any c02 and do you run with the lights on or off and I've seen co2 is only effective when its a certain temps like 82/92 i think i can't get that hot is it still worth it

It only helps in light also you will lose some. It's best in a sealed environment. Id only truly recommend it if you can get it really close to being sealed.

You can achieve this in a garage by building a room inside the garage. Also that's would help you control your conditions alot better

MhmDo you know of anything i can use to find leaks in my garage so I'm not losing any c02 and do you run with the lights on or off and I've seen co2 is only effective when its a certain temps like 82/92 i think i can't get that hot is it still worth it

Back
Top Bottom