Questions about Nutrients and Transplanting

Cannabliss89

Hey guys, so about a month ago I planted my two clones in soil and they seem to be doing pretty well. I used Fox Farms Ocean Forest and was told that it had enough nutrients to last like a month. So it's been a month and I haven't given them any nutrients so far, just PH treated water and I've been growing them outdoors in 1 gallon pots. I'm guessing that I should start giving them nutrients soon and was wondering what the best NPK ratio is for the vegetative stage of growth?

Also like I said my plants are still in 1 gallon pots and I'm guessing that in the next few weeks they will become root bound so I'll need to transplant. I want to make this my final transplant so I don't keep putting stress on the plant, how big of a pot should I use for my final product? 5 gallon? 10 gallon? I've heard of people using grow bags but I don't know if that will work because I might have to move my plants indoors to flower because I'm worried about the smell. Any advice would be helpful.

Here are some pics, I just tried to "top" them last night so we'll see how that works out...
The first two pics are of my Hybrid, the other two are of my Indica. The hybrid is definitely taller.

image25837.jpg
image25838.jpg
image25843.jpg
image25842.jpg
image25840.jpg
image25841.jpg

It depends on the size of the plant you're planning to grow, Wosser. A very rough rule of thumb is about 1 gallon per foot of height. I usually go a little larger (with the pot size that is)

Hey guys, so about a month ago I planted my two clones in soil and they seem to be doing pretty well. I used Fox Farms Ocean Forest and was told that it had enough nutrients to last like a month. So it's been a month and I haven't given them any nutrients so far, just PH treated water and I've been growing them outdoors in 1 gallon pots. I'm guessing that I should start giving them nutrients soon and was wondering what the best NPK ratio is for the vegetative stage of growth?

Also like I said my plants are still in 1 gallon pots and I'm guessing that in the next few weeks they will become root bound so I'll need to transplant. I want to make this my final transplant so I don't keep putting stress on the plant, how big of a pot should I use for my final product? 5 gallon? 10 gallon? I've heard of people using grow bags but I don't know if that will work because I might have to move my plants indoors to flower because I'm worried about the smell. Any advice would be helpful.

Here are some pics, I just tried to "top" them last night so we'll see how that works out...
The first two pics are of my Hybrid, the other two are of my Indica. The hybrid is definitely taller.

image25837.jpg
image25838.jpg
image25843.jpg
image25842.jpg
image25840.jpg
image25841.jpg

For Vegetative Stage You Can Use NPK Ratios Of 3-1-2 and Ratio Of 1-1-1 So Fox Farms Grow Big(3-2-6NPK)Is Good.Seen Some Big Healthy Plants With Fox Farm Grow Big,Also You Can Use Some Nutes With 10-10-10 Etc....Find What Works Best For You.But Both NPK Ratios I've Seen Some Good Results!

And For Pot Size I'd At Least Go 5Gall For Final Pot Size,10 Gall Can Also Be Good To But To Me Its Over Kill,But Mainly Depends On Your Grow Space.!
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom