Questions

Budswell

Okay, so this is basically, my first time grow.
I have plenty of bagseed from some really good nuggets i've found around thee area.

My questions:

For germination, whats best method?
-Currently doing paper towel method in a airtight container with a heating pad on low for a few hours at a time in my closet. Is that legit?

For Veg and Flower, what about times and watts?
-I am currently just using natural sunlight, and i've heard from various places to do 24hr light times. buut, seeing as I dont have extra lights, what should I do? They are all going outside when the weather gets a bit nicer and they get a wee bit bigger.

For soil prep would it be sound if I just mix the miracle grow stuff in with the normal soil? If not what would you recommend?

They are about 3-4 inches at the moment, and kinda look a little stretched.
(No pictures atm, need to find a camera xP)

Tips, tricks and hints glaaaadly welcome :D

This will be an outdoor grow.. I'm just curious on lighting for starting them inside, trying to see if what i'm doing now is the right way.
I have them In Miracle Gro with Moisture Control at the moment.
:bong:

Put the same thing in another thread in Growers Forums, but zero replys and views were from me refreshing lawl.
Hope this gets better results :D

Okay, so this is basically, my first time grow.
I have plenty of bagseed from some really good nuggets i've found around thee area.

My questions:

For germination, whats best method?
-Currently doing paper towel method in a airtight container with a heating pad on low for a few hours at a time in my closet. Is that legit?

For Veg and Flower, what about times and watts?
-I am currently just using natural sunlight, and i've heard from various places to do 24hr light times. buut, seeing as I dont have extra lights, what should I do? They are all going outside when the weather gets a bit nicer and they get a wee bit bigger.

For soil prep would it be sound if I just mix the miracle grow stuff in with the normal soil? If not what would you recommend?

They are about 3-4 inches at the moment, and kinda look a little stretched.
(No pictures atm, need to find a camera xP)

Tips, tricks and hints glaaaadly welcome :D

This will be an outdoor grow.. I'm just curious on lighting for starting them inside, trying to see if what i'm doing now is the right way.
I have them In Miracle Gro with Moisture Control at the moment.
:bong:

Put the same thing in another thread in Growers Forums, but zero replys and views were from me refreshing lawl.
Hope this gets better results :D

paper will work

what your doing will work, how close are your lights, streching they may be to far from seedling
don't know where your at but i have had plants in the ground since the first of may mid east coast area

Well, currently I have them just sitting in the sun untill sunset then i put em in a dark area for the remainder of the night

eh, im not by any sort of coast, ;P Northern Middle part of the US

i think you will be ok, how cold is it getting at night there it is still getting into the 50 around here.
i remember on time i had a seed germ by my back porch that was trown off the deck and it germed in april and was about 12" tall and we had a snow storm and it got covered up,well it grew to about 3' tall and someone stole it but it survived the snow storm.
check this out
Scaredeecat's outdoor grow

Yeah upper 50's around here at night, days are getting to be 84ish.
heh, thats a pretty strong plant you had there xP

So mainly from what I want to get out of this thread iss:

How long should I keep it inside, and is my current lighting for it Okay since its just about a week old? Sunrise-sunset is when i have it in the SUN light basically, then when it gets night time it is the dark period.

Yeah upper 50's around here at night, days are getting to be 84ish.
heh, thats a pretty strong plant you had there xP

So mainly from what I want to get out of this thread iss:

How long should I keep it inside, and is my current lighting for it Okay since its just about a week old? Sunrise-sunset is when i have it in the SUN light basically, then when it gets night time it is the dark period.
are your lights incandesent or cfl's if incandesent go get cfl's
if o were you and was bringing it inside anyway i would run the lights all night that way they are getting light 24/7 and would grow much faster, let them get about 8" tall and then plant them where your going to plant them and leave them out side

Heh, Scardeee you're miss understanding me bro.
They are Inside, in my window sill ( I live in the boonies so, not really too scared of random people )

They have direct sunlight from 10A.M. - around 6 P.M at the moment, I know 24/7 would be ideal, but I dont have any lights at the moment, gotta make a trip to my local Homedepot sometime.

Heh, Scardeee you're miss understanding me bro.
They are Inside, in my window sill ( I live in the boonies so, not really too scared of random people )

They have direct sunlight from 10A.M. - around 6 P.M at the moment, I know 24/7 would be ideal, but I dont have any lights at the moment, gotta make a trip to my local Homedepot sometime.

ok i think you'll be fine with no lights and even leaving them outside, they like it kind of cool anyway

Back
Top Bottom