Questions..

Budswell

Okay, so this is basically, my first time grow.
I have plenty of bagseed from some really good nuggets i've found around thee area.

My questions:

For germination, whats best method?
-Currently doing paper towel method in a airtight container with a heating pad on low for a few hours at a time in my closet. Is that legit?

For Veg and Flower, what about times and watts?
-I am currently just using natural sunlight, and i've heard from various places to do 24hr light times. buut, seeing as I dont have extra lights, what should I do? They are all going outside when the weather gets a bit nicer and they get a wee bit bigger.

They are about 3-4 inches at the moment, and kinda look a little stretched.
(No pictures atm, need to find a camera xP)

Tips, tricks and hints glaaaadly welcome :D :bong::peace:

EDIT: This will be an outdoor grow.. I'm just currious on lighting, trying to see if what i'm doing now is the right way.
EDITx2:I have them In Miracle Gro at the moment, gotta go out and prep my soil for the initial move.

All seedlings will naturally stretch when they come out of the ground. Its' probably because you're using sunlight. The stretching should stop soon. When in veg the lighting schedule is 18/6. When in flowering the schedule is 12/12. If you have a lamp of some sort you can get CFL's and grow them that way; I am. Hope this helps.

-Orange

For germinating I think the paper towel method is best...but I dont know about your airtight container...I always just use moist papertowels, put them in a bowl with another bowl on top(to keep it dark) and put it in my sock drawer, you wanna make sure you don't cook them with that heater. They may need more oxygen than an airtight container is going to give them, but I'm not sure about that.

Natural sunlight is fine, 24 hours is a way for indoor grows, but you should be fine as long as they are getting natural sunlight, sounds like your doing fine.

You may try to look into a humidity dome, or build some little shelter for them outside so they are protected from the elements but still getting the full sun.

Back
Top Bottom