Quick fix ransoms work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman123

Hello. I have a job that random tests. Im clean but have a 2 week vacation coming. I'm dying to burn! A week at the ocean camping without medical maryjane just seems so wrong. Does the new quick fix synthetic still work for dot randoms? I was thinking of freezing my pee and thawing it out for a month but that seems like more of a hassle & from what I've read pee doesn't last long in the fridge. Thanks

Synthetic will pass every time for DOT regulated jobs as long as the lab follows the federal protocols, if they don't sue them. Used systhetic for 15 years while on a DOT regulated job.

By not following federal protocol do you mean they do a sniff test then saying they had a problem with it so they get to retest & watch you pee? Such bastards! Quick fix looks so light in color. I've got some magnum also but I've tried to find out if it contains uric acid & urea but there website sucks. Magnum looks more like pee. They get us first thing in the a.m. Dr is at work waiting. I do live in California. Such bull crap I went to my kaiser Dr told em my back hurts she prescribed norcos, muscle relaxers & a super anti inflammatory. All fine with a prescription but god forbid I burn some down on my vacation. Thank you for you reply kind sir. Think I'll risk it and enjoy my 2 weeks away from work.

Only an idiot does the sniff test. If you see a tech do that bring it to the attention of management, very unhealthy.I would use the synthetic with uric acid. Seems more and more labs are testing for that. Illegal to test for that on a federally regulated job.
The color isn't important, they can't throw it out just because its light colored. They will test it for ph and creatine levels to determine if its the real thing. If it passes the strip test its done, if something pops up then its sent of to GC/MS for the confirmation test which will tell them excatly what substance was detected and at what levels.
And remember, just because the tech is there it doesn't mean you have to pee on command. Take your time, you have up to 3 hours to pee and if you can't they'll just reschedule.

Thank you Mr weed 420! I have my morning system down. Strapped on & ready at 98-100 when I walk in the door. I've been stressing so much that I will lose my job if something goes wrong with a random that I quit burning. But vacation is another story. Life is to short to worry about ransoms especially when your camping in Mendocino for a week & have a recommendation. Thanks again

Its a shamed that even in states where cannabis is legal we still have to play this game, but such are the idiots we elect these days.

I feel you weed 420! The CDC just put out a study saying opiates are more addictive then cocaine & heroin and its a huge problem. But the feds still have maryjuana ranked as a class 1 narcotic. Even though its legal medically in 20 States and now the feds are putting out all sorts of research about maryjuana & its benefits for cancer & seizures. Also reports that there's no long term brain damage. And its still ranked as dangerous as heroin!! Cocaine is ranked less dangerous than maryjuana!! The whole system is FUCKED!!

And the government also has a patent on cannabis for use as anti inflammatory medicine.lol
Its just because of big pharmas death grip on our congress. They don't want any medicine out there that people can just grow in their backyards.
Its like statins for cholesterol. First there's no ral evidence that high cholesterol does anything bad. If it does cause something bad all you have to do is drink a little grapefruit juice every day. Thats what almost all statins are made from. Thats why they have a warning on the bottle not to drink grapefruit juice while taking statins because you can OD on grapefruit juice.lol We've just been fed so much BS over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom