Freezing urine for randoms

Dman123

OK I've read to many stories of people failing DOT tests with synthetic. Seems like the labs know its fake either by having no smell or its super light color. They tell you we had a problem with your test then they retest and observe. I'm thinking since I'm clean now but want to REALLY enjoy my upcoming vacation I could pee into 5-6oz containers and freeze it. Thaw it out each morning & pour it into a 4oz synthetic bottle with temp strip. get it to heat use a heat pad & be ready for morning randoms. I'd need 20 5-6 oz bottles to last me a month then I'd be clean. I know it sounds like a complete pain in the ass but when I'm on the beach toking fattys I don't want to worry if the synthetic will work or not and stress. Any thoughts would be awesome. Thanks

Synthetics do pass DOT tests. If they're failing people its only because they are testing for something else that they are not supposed to be testing for. You can sue.
The other option is to buy some real powdered urine and sub with that. As long as its mixed well and at temp it will always pass.

Back
Top Bottom