Quick Fluoro?

Zodiakgrower7

So I'm lookin at adding some side light to my flowering room, gonna use fluoros to do so. Not to educated on them so here is my question:

It seems that people on here use 2700 for flowering, is that 2700 lumens or 2700 color temp ? I only seem to find T8's with 3000 color temp and that is the closest thing if my interpretation is even correct. Any advice on fluros relating to my prob would be greatly appreciated. Also confirming that you use 6500 for veg would be great, again not sure if this is lumens or color temp. Thanks all.:cheer:

Re: Quick Fluoro ????

So I'm lookin at adding some side light to my flowering room, gonna use fluoros to do so. Not to educated on them so here is my question:

It seems that people on here use 2700 for flowering, is that 2700 lumens or 2700 color temp ? I only seem to find T8's with 3000 color temp and that is the closest thing if my interpretation is even correct. Any advice on fluros relating to my prob would be greatly appreciated. Also confirming that you use 6500 for veg would be great, again not sure if this is lumens or color temp. Thanks all.:cheer:

Color temps.

6500k for veg

2700k for flower

3000k is close enough and will work for flower

I really like the T8s, but right now, there isn't much selection in sizes and color temps. But they are sorta new, so the sizes, colors will come along.

DD

im growing under 2, 35 watt flouros on one plant its been budding for 4 weeks and 3 days how much longer do you think it will take tell i can harvest?

my plant is in the firth week of flowering now there are still no buds and it doesnt smell at all its sativa i think but im not sure the fan leaves are long if the helps?
someone please help whats going on with my plant they are under fluros

Back
Top Bottom