Quick question

mudkipz12

you know they say you lear somthing new everyday but today i think i was givin false info here it is: my buddy and i were hangin out smokin a blunt and i was not paying attion to what i was doin and i was inhalin like a cig and my buddy said that was a waste of bud but is it? i mean realy i am still inhaling just not suckin in is that realy a waste?

thats all thnk you :grinjoint:

well i still hold it in i just inhale it like a cig in stead of sucking like a straw i roll the smoke in to my mouth then inhale instead of on fluid motin

As long as the smoke goes into your lungs, you're not wasting it. Holding your breath for 5 seconds exposes your lungs to the maximum circulation of smoke, holding in anything longer is just depriving your brain of oxygen. That said, I hold my hits in about 15-20 seconds. When Im getting blunted, I always do smoke tricks, i.e. letting the smoke drift out of my mouth, then sucking it into my lungs. Its a fun past-time when you're baked. Just dont blow smoke rings, THATS a waste of good smoke.

it just depends on who's weed is it and if they really care....if you smoking w/ me u can do whatever you want has long as you don't fuck up the rotation and dont tell stories b4 u hit it. And as soon as your done w/ your (2hits, lol) don't mess up the rotation..

Back
Top Bottom