Quick question

SavageB

Quick question!!!!

My first post here!!!!! So here it goes, Im a 30 year old male smoked daily for years now, but I quit marijuana on october 10th of 2010. Im 200 lbs 6 " tall and 30 as I said, I dont exercise much and my typical weight is around 185-190. Since ive quit the jeeba ive gained about 10-15 pounds.

I have a drug test for employment coming up soon probably next week. Now as I said I quit weed around october 10th/2010 and went for 42 days without touching it...it was my bday on the 22nd of november and smoked a tiny tiny bowl...nothing much at all...It is now January 4th and I havent touched it since that night of nov 22nd, if i have my drug test next week its gonna be pushing 49+ days without it again. Do you think Ill have any problems passing a piss test??

Thanks for any advice !!!

Re: Quick question!!!

I don't think you'll have any trouble at all. You could have probably smoked a huge bowl and nothing will show up after 49 days. Normally out of system within 30 days if you were a heavy toker.

Re: Quick question!!!

if you are worried about not passing, take a at home drug test, like 15 bucks at a CVS or simailar place. In my experience its better safe then sorry...

Took a home piss test kit by Utest today on my first pee of the day and came up negative for THC!!! Just needed to ease my mind.

Back
Top Bottom