Quick question

MrHPotter

My plants really love humidity, it seems the higher it is the better they thrive. I do however know the higher the humidity the worse of it is. Does high humidity causes problems? And my plant is on day 47 and all the coco hydro is hard and not moveable, if for example I try pick up mud it feels like I’m picking up roots or like one formed thing? Is that normal or not

High humidity is good for seedlings, and OK during the vegetative stage. As the buds develop, it becomes more of a problem. Mould starts to develop in your buds, which ruins them.

How often do you feed/water your plants? How much? Do you let the coco dry out between feedings/waterings?

I use coco/perlite, and I feed/water twice a day from the start until I get run off. I start using a shot glass for the 4" (10cm) nursery pots the plants start in. By the flowering stage they get two cups (500 ml) for each feeding/watering. The coco/perlite never dries out. The coco/perlite never becomes a hard mass. My final containers are 3.8 US gal/11 liters.

High humidity is good for seedlings, and OK during the vegetative stage. As the buds develop, it becomes more of a problem. Mould starts to develop in your buds, which ruins them.

How often do you feed/water your plants? How much? Do you let the coco dry out between feedings/waterings?

I use coco/perlite, and I feed/water twice a day from the start until I get run off. I start using a shot glass for the 4" (10cm) nursery pots the plants start in. By the flowering stage they get two cups (500 ml) for each feeding/watering. The coco/perlite never dries out. The coco/perlite never becomes a hard mass. My final containers are 3.8 US gal/11 liters.
What would you say is max acceptable humidity for flowering and I don’t really let them dry out that much atall only abit of dryness before watering and I feed around 2-3 litres into a 19l pot

What would you say is max acceptable humidity for flowering and I don’t really let them dry out that much atall only abit of dryness before watering and I feed around 2-3 litres into a 19l pot
Try to keep it below 40% during flowering. If you source the air from inside your home during the winter, you should be able to achieve this by increasing the air flow through the tent or grow room.

As a side note, if you live in Canada, Princess Auto has the inline booster fans on sale until Feb 17.

Back
Top Bottom