Quick Question

CHaRBeaRITY

So unfortunately I'm out of weed for the night and haven't been able to find any. Now I have to smoke resin (bleck) total last resort. Anyways...My question is what is the best way to smoke that nasty shit... I was thinking about knife hitting it with a tube from a pen...Any suggestions.

scrape it out, throw it right back in the device you pulled it out of.
make sure it has a screen
some people like to throw their resin on paper, I like to roll mine in a ball and huff it; regardless it always ends up back in whatever it came from.

Thanks. I'm already cringing just thinking about the taste of it...I guess that's what I get though for being desperate lol.

you are quite the post happy new comer, nothing wrong with that, maybe you could tell us a little about yourself int he intros section dude. haha im j/p.

as a last resort if you have a bowl, scrape it out with a paper clip or something and ball up the resin and smoke it in the bowl or i guess u can knife hit.

Thanks. I'm already cringing just thinking about the taste of it...I guess that's what I get though for being desperate lol.

last time i smoked resin i had a glass of juice to drink everytime i took a hit ha!

you are quite the post happy new comer, nothing wrong with that, maybe you could tell us a little about yourself int he intros section dude. haha im j/p.

as a last resort if you have a bowl, scrape it out with a paper clip or something and ball up the resin and smoke it in the bowl or i guess u can knife hit.

HaHa okay I will. I'm just "post happy" though...What can I say lol?

I actually dont mind resin sometimes. I like it out of a bong tho......it makes pulling it and getting a nice hit easier a little bit.....cuz sometimes you gotta pull it for a while or pull hard and taking it out of a bong is a little easier....

alot of people never believed me till they tried it. BUT it can be a bit harsher.....

I dunno thats just what I do when the time comes for resin.

my advice is to always try to plan ahead. ahead should never run out. But when none around, resin has to do. I always save roaches, dont dip into my keef part of my grinder either stuff like that for the time when buds are day or two out. but you smoke it just like hash. screen so it burns before it runs back where you scraped it from

Back
Top Bottom