Rain Problem - First Grow

Afgoo

I planted my seed yesterday outside in a pot with 20% perlite 80% Soil.

it poured while I was at work, and I couldnt get home in time for it to not get soaked.

Will the rain kill the seed? Will the plant still grow?
Afgoo :circle-of-love:

Loving :420:

Re: Rain Problem.. First Grow

lol rain water is fine for the plant, and reconmended (if not too acidic) if you don't have distilled or reverse osmosis water available, but it is in short supply, but use it when you can if you are only using tap water.

So rain wont drown it or anything? I can keep it outside even when the seed hasent come out of the dirt yet and it wont drown it will help it?

you didn't germinte the seed? most people reconmend if you are growing outdoors to allow it to get a few weeks old in the house before exporting it outside

I germinated it. I need to know if it will kill the chances of the plant growing

yo man I was on your boat not too long ago. Just put the baby in a 1/4-1/2 gallon pot to start (I used the fabric breathable material for pots) and get yourself a little flourescant setup. Get T5 bulbs and make sure you get the right spectrum (do not get "full spectrum bulbs"). Take care of them until theyve developed a couple nodes. I put mine outside before the 4th node developed. BTW if outside in pots get yourself some hydroclay for the surface. Incredebly helpeful

Back
Top Bottom