Rain: feed or wait?

KeithLemon

Hello I have a question it may sound stupid but here it goes. I have 1 plant it is my first and it is outdoors in a large pot using soil just plane soil. It is raining hard and will the next couple days, it is feeding time I use advance nutrients Micro, Grow, Bloom, Bud Candy and Big Bud as it is in flower. Back to the rain it is feeding time and I was wondering if the rain water will wash my nutrients away. Should I just feed or wait till it dries out?

Back to the rain it is feeding time and I was wondering if the rain water will wash my nutrients away. Should I just feed or wait till it dries out?
I wait and then a day or two after the rain go back to your nutrients to supplement what the soil produces. It does not take long for the micro-organisms to start replacing the soluble nutrients that were washed out and the plant will be ready for what you can give it.

I wait and then a day or two after the rain go back to your nutrients to supplement what the soil produces. It does not take long for the micro-organisms to start replacing the soluble nutrients that were washed out and the plant will be ready for what you can give it.
Thanks

Put a large umbrella over it,, if it is in bud ?? This time of year the boogie man is just sitting there watching and waiting..AKA-Bud Rot...

Back
Top Bottom