rain

laure

I live in a very rainy state. When is a good time to harvest? I have since a few mold spots on my buds. I grow outdoors. To me they look like they are almost done. Our temp at night has been dipping to 42. Any ideas? They stink and crystels. Thanxs:bong::bong:

i have found that with the weather getting chilly, that my buds were getting fatter and heavily crystalized, and turning purple....my first crop i just hacked the older buds off and they molded due to some BS circumstances where they were unable to be dried correctly but left the smaller buds on and these ones have started to curl the leaves up around the bud and get really really dense

Thanxs for thr reply. I noticed that the steams are starting to turn purple. I have alot of crystels. We are having heavy rain thunder and lighting. Plus it is suppose to get to 38. Should I wait a week or what. I dont want the mold. Thanxs,Laure

like jackflash said you gotta bust out a magnifying glass and see what color your crystals are. Most people wait until they turn amber to harvest but as long as the crystals are a cloudy white, not clear your fine to harvest.

They are the white you say. You can see them without a mag.. Also the hairs are turning brown. Thanxs,Laure:smokin:

Now I have to get my hubby to let me do my thing with them. He always wants to wait and then it is to late. The buds didnt get as big as last year but we have had crappy rain and cold this year. Laure

I hear ya. Bud rot is unforgiving though and i agree, better safe than sorry. I'm assuming moving indoors isn't an option but have you considered a little greenhouse outside? This would help with the rain, temp and increase sunlight, promoting growth.

Maybe green house next year. They are planted in the ground. The gardner snakes take care of the bugs. You also can hardley tell they are there.We also have planes that fly by,Laure

Back
Top Bottom