Worth doing Autos outdoors?

I heard autos have poor mold resistance and turn to mash after one or two rainy days and I live in an environment where I'll be expecting a couple of rainy days late bloom. Anyone tried growing autos outdoors and how did you go?
Hey I have not, but since I've been wondering this myself....if ya don't mind I'ma stick around for the answer as well.

I sure as hell hope they do well outside - I've got 2 that will be going out as soon as possible. They will be under glass cover. I waited until now to do my photos as well - hoping that they don't get too damn big. They will be in rolling laundry tubs that I can move into the greenhouse when bad weather comes.
I grew one auto last year outside and it seemed to do pretty good.

I sure as hell hope they do well outside - I've got 2 that will be going out as soon as possible. They will be under glass cover. I waited until now to do my photos as well - hoping that they don't get too damn big. They will be in rolling laundry tubs that I can move into the greenhouse when bad weather comes.
I grew one auto last year outside and it seemed to do pretty good.
I wish I had a greenhouse, I want to grow some strains that I know won't survival in the wild due to bud density, but in a greenhouse I imagine they would thrive.

I wish I had a greenhouse,
Yeah - they are handy as all get out early and late in the season. I tried to grow in the greenhouse but couldn't keep it cool enough. I also have a 7 x 12' cover (four - 3' patio doors) Basically the same size as my greenhouse.

I've grown autos outdoors, but not in a rainy climate. It can be quite foggy/windy where I live, and I have not had any problems. I'm about to move a few outdoors in the next couple weeks. A greenhouse is not a panacea, you can still get mold issues fairly easily unless you have very good air flow and a dry climate. I grow in one and have had mold issues several times, but last season I removed the roof, lowered the daytime temps and brought the humidity down too. Not one problem last year.

Back
Top Bottom