Rainy Day Ice Hash!

Skoolie

We're on at here in Illinois it's raining. It's going to rain for a couple days. So on this rainy day I'm going to occupy my time by making some ice hash.
20201018_095018.jpg
How do you occupy your rainy days?:roorrip:

karma sent friend,,

i have a tonno trim and a brand new set of bubble bags waiting for a rainy/snowy day to hash it all up

i have always made my little bits of hash with ice and water only,, but now i have so much trimmings and baby buds from my outdoor plants,,

P1170890.JPG

i got a bit more research,, some trim drying and some bucket collecting before i am ready to go

more karma friend

Beautiful healthy looking plants you have!:yummy: What strain do you have going there? Best of luck to you and Happy Harvest! Good karma and good weather sent your way as well!:peace:

that biggie is a lemon skunk,, tho not so skunky perhaps,,

just finished the harvest and trim,,

P1170906.JPG

one of two main colas,, i have had an outdoor plant experience , this year, unlike any other cannabis experience ever

so much work to haul it all in

cheers friend

i also have some other outdoor plants, in pots,, still going strong, ish.

P1170899 (2).JPG

the pic in sunnier days,, not long ago tho

that biggie is a lemon skunk,, tho not so skunky perhaps,,

just finished the harvest and trim,,

P1170906.JPG

one of two main colas,, i have had an outdoor plant experience , this year, unlike any other cannabis experience ever

so much work to haul it all in

cheers friend

i also have some other outdoor plants, in pots,, still going strong, ish.

P1170899 (2).JPG

the pic in sunnier days,, not long ago tho
Very nice haul! Huge colas! You'll have hash and tinctures dumping out your ears!:laugh: nice work "Nivek" :thumb:

The KitchenAid might work good with the dough hook on low. The easiest and best way I have found is using a bubble hash washing machine.
Now that's something I will look into. But today I'm using whatever I have on hand. Boredom playing a small roll in this rainy day hash capade!

Welcome back to "hillbilly hash corner" LOL! Today's experiment is how good of hash can I make with things I have around the bus? Today I am using of course ice and water which is going into a KitchenAid with a dough attachment
20201018_153416.jpg
on low for 25 minutes. That will get filtered through a regular window screen
20201018_152642.jpg
into my handy dandy cut off Culligan bottle.
20201018_152844.jpg
The reason I love the Culligan bottle is it gives you the mound in the middle to set your siphoning tube on so you're not sucking up the trichomes that have settled to the valley on the outside of the mound. After straining and squeezing out the leaf matter I let it settle in the fridge for 4 hours. After 4 hours i start my first of 2 siphonings. With this I use a thin tube as not to suck up so much water it pulls the trichomes. The tube was taped to a steak about a half inch from the bottom once again so I can rest it on the bottom and not suck up the half inch of water filled trichomes that have settled to the bottom. After siphoning out most of the water it gets filtered one more time through this nice little coffee filter I have with very fine mess
20201018_152715.jpg
. And that's what's going to pull out the last of the impurities like you can see
20201018_152918.jpg
. The trichome water goes through the coffee filter and into my scrapeable glass casserole dish. Casserole dish is going back in the fridge to settle for 2 more hours like so
20201018_153612.jpg
. To be continued...

Welcome back to "hillbilly hash corner" LOL! Today's experiment is how good of hash can I make with things I have around the bus? Today I am using of course ice and water which is going into a KitchenAid with a dough attachment
20201018_153416.jpg
on low for 25 minutes. That will get filtered through a regular window screen
20201018_152642.jpg
into my handy dandy cut off Culligan bottle.
20201018_152844.jpg
The reason I love the Culligan bottle is it gives you the mound in the middle to set your siphoning tube on so you're not sucking up the trichomes that have settled to the valley on the outside of the mound. After straining and squeezing out the leaf matter I let it settle in the fridge for 4 hours. After 4 hours i start my first of 2 siphonings. With this I use a thin tube as not to suck up so much water it pulls the trichomes. The tube was taped to a steak about a half inch from the bottom once again so I can rest it on the bottom and not suck up the half inch of water filled trichomes that have settled to the bottom. After siphoning out most of the water it gets filtered one more time through this nice little coffee filter I have with very fine mess
20201018_152715.jpg
. And that's what's going to pull out the last of the impurities like you can see
20201018_152918.jpg
. The trichome water goes through the coffee filter and into my scrapeable glass casserole dish. Casserole dish is going back in the fridge to settle for 2 more hours like so
20201018_153612.jpg
. To be continued...
2 hrs later I'm siphoning out last bit of the water that I can.
20201018_165321.jpg
I gently tilted the glass casserole dish in an angle to get all the water to one corner to get out as much as I could before dabbing out the remainder which I haven't done yet. So far it's looking like there will be a decent amount and it's a fair color as well.
20201018_165923.jpg
I I will definitely invest in some bubble bags for my Gorilla Glue so I can try to achieve something similar to "Oldsmokeys" beautiful ball of Joy above! Lol Again beautiful job "smokey"!

2 hrs later I'm siphoning out last bit of the water that I can.
20201018_165321.jpg
I gently tilted the glass casserole dish in an angle to get all the water to one corner to get out as much as I could before dabbing out the remainder which I haven't done yet. So far it's looking like there will be a decent amount and it's a fair color as well.
20201018_165923.jpg
I I will definitely invest in some bubble bags for my Gorilla Glue so I can try to achieve something similar to "Oldsmokeys" beautiful ball of Joy above! Lol Again beautiful job "smokey"!
image000000(2).jpg
And there it is folks! As pure as I can make it with what I had available on the bus! Thanks for stopping by! :peace: :green_heart: :smokin:

But a kitchen aid i already have and we were just talking about getting the dough attachment yesterday!!
i just made bread w mine, but man never thought about it for hash making. Was watching Frenchy making has on YT yesterday thinking 499.00 for that machine, damn. Thanks to you I know the score.

Back
Top Bottom