Random testing

foxyc

Hi guys, new here and wanted to say Hi... My employer recently started doing random drug testing. I bought the new version of urine luck to carry in my bag.. Has anyone tried this product? It comes in 2 tiny bottles stored at room temp and is poured into the urine sample. My employer sends the specimens to a lab, so the product has plenty of time to work.

I am concerned this product may be detectable, if not now, in the future... I would rather use the substitution method, but do not know if there is a synthetic urine that can be stored at room temp, something I can just grab, stick in my pants and warm it up.... Can anyone help with this one? I know urine comes in powder form, but what if I can't get the privacy I need to mix it up? I'm fairly sure that I will be watched like a hawk if I cannot give the specimen the moment I am asked. My employer is behind the times and does not acknowledge cannabis as medicine on any level. Thanks in advance...
:peace:

I use a substitute from Test Clear. The powdered substitute comes with a 3ml (required amount of urine) vial and a heater. I add warm water to the vial and mix it and put it in a pouch taped to my inner thigh. It's good for well over 2 hours like this. Just look at the temp (90 to 100 requirement), and pour into specimen bottle. Have passed pre-employment and random tests every time. Good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom