Rate my set up new

RayDawg24

Hey guys whats up rate my set up
:Visosun 4x4x8 grow tent
:Marshydro TS3000-600WATT MAX
:Ac infinity cloudline T6 inline fan
:2x visosun poll clamping oscillator fans
:1x cheap stationary fan(facing my drivers)
Any tips on my fan placement im new to Indoor growing any tips welcome thanks!

20210105_153355.jpg

20210105_153315.jpg

20210105_153310.jpg

Nah man believe it or not I had 5 plants in here all ended up begin males!! jus my luck now I learned to buy feminized seeds now haha but in the back of my plant there are solo cups one Is hulkberry and the other is jack herar both from seeds man seeds

Nah man believe it or not I had 5 plants in here all ended up begin males!! jus my luck now I learned to buy feminized seeds now haha but in the back of my plant there are solo cups one Is hulkberry and the other is jack herar both from seeds man seeds
Sneaky lol
Ya its quite the learning curve! ;)
Setup looks great!
Just need some more females in there.

good luck

That's a heater my friend its winter time here in California so it gets cold i usually keep temps at 78-81 degrees inside
Nice same here. Does that kind lower your humidity at all? I got an oil filled one for that reason but I have to keep a fan above it to disperse the heat.

Dang, what a bummer. Nice roots an all that. Setups great so far, I didn't notice a humidifier. Also need a RH gauge with temp readout, a couple one low one high. If you have intake or exhaust fans, heaters, get an inkbird itc306 controller. Your equipment wont be running all the time. Keep the smaller fans going 24/7 oscillating is probably best. This will stiffen your plant so go easy bumping it or trying LST because they'll snap right TF off and leave you cussing. GG

Nice same here. Does that kind lower your humidity at all? I got an oil filled one for that reason but I have to keep a fan above it to disperse the heat.
I run 2 visosun oscillating fans and my humidity usaly stays be 35-45% i run the fans on just above cannapy and one above the light i like the think of it as having and air pattern ass the air is always moving around then my intake fan sucks that hot air out and sucks new air in from the bottom tent vents

I run 2 visosun oscillating fans and my humidity usaly stays be 35-45% i run the fans on just above cannapy and one above the light i like the think of it as having and air pattern ass the air is always moving around then my intake fan sucks that hot air out and sucks new air in from the bottom tent vents
I run a passive air flow on my set up btw

Dang, what a bummer. Nice roots an all that. Setups great so far, I didn't notice a humidifier. Also need a RH gauge with temp readout, a couple one low one high. If you have intake or exhaust fans, heaters, get an inkbird itc306 controller. Your equipment wont be running all the time. Keep the smaller fans going 24/7 oscillating is probably best. This will stiffen your plant so go easy bumping it or trying LST because they'll snap right TF off and leave you cussing. GG
Thanks I will be looking into the suggested equipment !

My my
My cloud line infinity t6 exuast fan has a control on it but its only for the exuast

Need the RH higher in the day, lower at night. Higher the temp more RH. Move the ballast outside the tent if you cant control the heat better than with a fan blowing across it. Dont be afraid of higher temps up high when your plants are that low. If you let the rootball temperature stay to low you wont get as vibrant growth. I noticed a large difference when I didn't keep the nighttime temperature higher than 65f at the lowest point in the grow. Its costs me running a heater at night to maintain 70-72F but these are plants that grow in moderate tropical temps, winter time can screw you.

Need the RH higher in the day, lower at night. Higher the temp more RH. Move the ballast outside the tent if you cant control the heat better than with a fan blowing across it. Dont be afraid of higher temps up high when your plants are that low. If you let the rootball temperature stay to low you wont get as vibrant growth. I noticed a large difference when I didn't keep the nighttime temperature higher than 65f at the lowest point in the grow. Its costs me running a heater at night to maintain 70-72F but these are plants that grow in moderate tropical temps, winter time can screw you.
Really sweet info thanks I will put that into consideration

I literally have a dedicated fan rite above it blowing air the drivers really jus get warm the heater is the game for me it keeps everything above 77degrees if I get a humidifier and degrees stay at 80 and run the humidifier will it cause any mold?

Back
Top Bottom