Setting up a tent for 1st time - Pointers welcome

Hoodie

Hey guys/gals! I am about to set up a tent for the 1st time. The tent will be in a back room of an insulated garage. Not heat/ac. Will have a small heater in the back room to keep it somewhat warm in the winter. That also depends on how warm the tent stays with lights and all going.

Here’s what I have purchased.
AC Infinity 2x4 tent
AC Infinity Cloudline T6 fan w/charcoal filter
Vipar Spectra XS2000 light
6” oscillating clip fan.
Humidifier.

I have only one outdoor grow under my belt that went fairly well for the circumstances and having to keep it hidden for most of the day. What do you all think of this setup?

@Hoodie , welcome to the 420magazing. Your setup is similar to my first indoor grow, it went OK.
Wish I could be more help with some advise, but after my first try, I went outdoor, living in a rural area I can get by with a few outdoor plants.
Good luck partner.

@Hoodie , welcome to the 420magazing. Your setup is similar to my first indoor grow, it went OK.
Wish I could be more help with some advise, but after my first try, I went outdoor, living in a rural area I can get by with a few outdoor plants.
Good luck partner.
I done an outdoor this past summer but we was having some work done to our home and kept them behind the garage for most of the day to avoid the contractors and inspectors from spotting them.

Thanks sir.

I have the same setup with about 8 grows under my belt. 7 in that tent and 1 outdoors. It's in my unfinished basement, zone 7b. It's gets around 60-65° in the winter and mid 70s° fahrenheit in summer. I keep the dehumidifier on 65rh during summer. I used to actually set the controller to temp/rh and let the fan adjust, but I stopped and now i just run it on a constant 2 or 3. The ac charcoal filter is still going strong 3 years running. No smell unless I open the tent.

Keep a journal and write down EVERYTHING. Also those govee thermometers are terrific.

Back
Top Bottom