Re-purpose Your Branches After Harvest

I'm really enjoying the smoke from my Sour Diesel pipe, and it's certainly a great topic of conversion when friends see it.

Yeah, I threw out my first plant after harvest and felt kinda bad about doing so. Then my kid told me to save the others for a friend of his who wanted to make some rings with the trunk. He never did come by to grab them, so I started thinking about what I could do with them myself. Besides the pipe, I might try making some drink coasters with the remains.

I wonder if it would be possible to get a sherlock shape out of them, maybe be re-wettng or steaming?

Pretty neat idea! I think I'm gonna try one. Something about smoking weed out of a plant seems irresistable.
It might actually be possible. The wood is very soft and could be somewhat pliable when re-hydrated. My son had suggested something similar -- a gandalf pipe.:bongrip:

I just completed a tutorial for making my cannabis pipe! You can check it out here: Pipe Making Tutorial or in my signature. I would love to see everyone's creations - post pics! :ganjamon:

I wonder if it would be possible to get a sherlock shape out of them, maybe be re-wettng or steaming?

Pretty neat idea! I think I'm gonna try one. Something about smoking weed out of a plant seems irresistable.

Kind of like fried chicken. Totally wrong! LMAO Using a plant to consume itself and its offspring is wrong.

Think about it. To make fried chicken you take a adult chicken and soak her in the scrambled remains of the young chickens. How wrong is that?

I am not saying what you have in mind is the same thing. If you clone and then use a pipe made from the mother to smoke the offspring. It is getting mighty close. While it sounds really really neat. It also sounds so wrong LMAO.

Sorry folks had to be a smart ass.

:rofl:

OK, here's my take on a long Sherlock/Gandalf style pipe :cool:

Back
Top Bottom