Ready to chop? - First grow

northernfligt

This is my first crop. Can any one please give me some feedback, and are these girls ready to chop? I was thinking one more week, but I lack the experience. Any one?

tnx

DSC_1267.jpg
DSC_12621.jpg
DSC_1266.jpg
DSC_12741.jpg
DSC_12441.jpg
DSC_11921.jpg
DSC_11931.jpg

It's hard to see the trich tips in those pics.. The problem is when the pic is out of focus, the clear trichs look milky. Its a good rule of thumb to wait til you see some amber mixed in.. Although 50/50 clear-milky can also be good.

I'd say it looks like a perfect time for some chop suey!

The 3rd pic shows cloudies and ambers

I see zero green or white hairs all are red or brown

The large fan leaves are all yellow and the plant has absorbed all the nutrients it can from itself

Have you flushed with pure water?

Yes. First I gave them some fp 13/14 and now I have flushed for 1-3 week with pure water. I dry them prety dry between the watering for max O2 for the roots. Some are not as far as others in the flowering process due to the combination of strains in the crop.

Yeah, sorry about the unclear pics. Not so steady hands.

I have compared them to the pictures posted Qanzilla, and I have a pretty good idea. I just need some feedback from someone who knows better, dont want to mess up my first crop. I love these girls!

7_4.jpg

2_-_Kopi.jpg
6_7.jpg

Thank you SativaSpirit. I have really learned a lot with this crop, and will change much for next time. :) But Im happy!

im keeping a daily look at the trichomes and are still waiting a litle longer before my first ladies loos their heads.

I will post some pics when their chopped down. :peace:

unknown_strain1.jpg
unknown_strain2.jpg

How do they look?

Okey. So here is the first tops that I have chopped off. This plant has the smallest top-flowers, but was the first one to be ready - i hope - so here she is. She's been drying for a couple of days now.

The rest of the plant is still not perfect, so I left it a little longer.

I will post more photos when the rest are down.

DSC_13981.jpg
DSC_13961.jpg
DSC_13991.jpg

Back
Top Bottom