Ready to pick?

brownja

Hi, some advice required.

Week nine of BBxNL in flower - advised time is eight weeks. Seems some of the girls are nearly ready, however some seem far from it. I would ask if there is any way to speed up the finnish as I have to move out of my apartment in a weeks time and don't want to cut too early. Experimenting I have cut the light from 12/12 down to 14/10 to fool the plants into thinking tha it is later in the year an to get a move on. Will this work?

Please see below for some pics of the different stages of maturity. I beleive this girl is ready to go.

DSCN0988.JPG

DSCN09831.JPG

And nowhere near ready

DSCN09842.JPG

Comments and advice greatly appriciated!

no, messing with the lights might stunt tehm. Ide save ya some money and keep it on 12/12.

Go to a radioshak and get you a $13 microscope thats like 60-100x the magnification ate look ate the tircs.

Its always good to take them when teh trics are 50/50 amber and milky.
I harvested early 30 amber 70milky and its a sweet smoothe smoke but doesnt last too long and its a brain high.
Hope this helps. Let us kn ow the yeild. BEAUTIFULL girls

Nice one Ebud, lights swiftly back on 12/12! Yeah problem is a mo my magnification is not up to scratch (about 5x). Will be investing in a cheap microscope for sure.

some breeders will put some strians into a 8 hour light cycle in the last 2 weeks, this will halt regrowth and increase sticky resin

Back
Top Bottom