My plant needs to be dryed and picked

old_smokey9483

Okay, I've been growing a plant on the small side for a while, all the hairs are brown. I know it is supposed to be hung upside down and dryed in a cool dark place. What I don't know is where I'm supposed to cut it, or how long I should dry the buds before they are ready to smoke. Anyone got any tips or advice? :cool:

just cut off the whole plant then, trim off all the stems/leaves without buds on it. you kinda want all the buds to be on 1 main big stem, atleast i like to.

well I cut it and left about 2 inches of the stalk in the pot. I hung it and did all the curing to the leaves. I'm still wondering if the stalk will grow another plant.

well too late for that, lol

no
wiht re-veg.. u cut it to like stems .. if i am correct u cut it so there are no leave and just like stems . and and really short and it just restart growin... ask mv he does that kinda stuff and he knows all that shit .. but i think i am correct

ok.... i just though i saw one of MV old pics of his reveg and it didnt have leaves ... so i am going to check but its cool though...i have cut it too a really little stem and it has regrown so that is basiucally reveg but dunno peace... and good luck to all you growers

i did just go look in the gallery MV has a pic of one of his reveg on 2/10 and it is complety trimed to stem.. and yes it has been revegin for like a week so it grew new flowers they are all small so it is all new leaf ... so i still say u cut it to the stem

nope im 100% sure that you need to have foliage on the stem. you need to keep the lower buds or leaves and it will grow from there. the leaves are needed, how else is photosythesis going to happen.

yeah I saw that MV pic too, but it did have tiny 3 prong leaves

Back
Top Bottom