Ready to harvest?

jcal03s

Hey guys, I'm currently a few days over the "recommended" flower duration for my strain. Fan leaves are dying left and right, and she's showing some signs of nutrient lockout. I've been flushing for the past 5-6 days as well, but my trichs still look clear under a jeweler's loop. Do you think it's time to harvest?

13694024_10210073786623780_524351006_o.jpg

13718034_10210073786703782_668947432_o.jpg

13702372_10210073829664856_1490401414_o.jpg

13702509_10210073829584854_368928576_o.jpg

What is the magnification of your loop? If you harvest with clear trichomes it can be an unpleasant buzz. that's what I have heard but never tested. If you can see the trichomes very clearly (x60 mag) and they are all clear I would wait. Let them get cloudy at least with a bit of amber. Also the seed sellers all exaggerate about flowering times...

Sent from my LG-D852 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What is the magnification of your loop? If you harvest with clear trichomes it can be an unpleasant buzz. that's what I have heard but never tested. If you can see the trichomes very clearly (x60 mag) and they are all clear I would wait. Let them get cloudy at least with a bit of amber. Also the seed sellers all exaggerate about flowering times...

indeed. Myself i would wait. might have been a little early on the flush for your optimal yield, but its still got some nutrients left yet.

From what your pistils are showing, your in the ball park, but if all you see is clear, keep it growing for now. maybe even just feed it very lightly.

my flushes have gone from nothing to 2 weeks. and i have tried a few different methods. I find if i feed lightly in the end its not really much of a difference in taste vs a full on 100% flush as long as its cured right.

just my 2 cents.

Sadly it's only 40x. If I squint though I can still get a pretty good look at them lol.

You still have plenty of white hairs popping looks like she wants to pack on more weight to me plus i would definitely not want clear trichs i prefer mine at 95 percent cloudy 5 percent amber. If that is a sativa though i have read that some sativas can be deceiving and not every go amber but that isn't all sativas so hard to say if that is it. You could always just play it safe and give her another week or two.

You still have plenty of white hairs popping looks like she wants to pack on more weight to me plus i would definitely not want clear trichs i prefer mine at 95 percent cloudy 5 percent amber. If that is a sativa though i have read that some sativas can be deceiving and not every go amber but that isn't all sativas so hard to say if that is it. You could always just play it safe and give her another week or two.

I fully agree! Wait for about 70% of those white pistils to turn reddish-brown and they'll start getting "absorbed" into the bud. It will put on a lot of weight in the next week or so, even if you can't see it! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom