RedEyeGuy's 3x3 Twin 300W LEDs - Soilless with AN - Pineapple BBxJack Herer

RedEyeGuy

420 Member
Hey everybody!

I'm excited to share with you my first journal from start to finish. Please feel free to make any comments or suggestions along the way, I welcome all forms of criticism :cool:. Now for the details...

Grow space: 3x3 ebay special tent.

Lighting: 2x P300 (new case style).

Air circulation/ventilation: Stanley blower modified for 6" exhaust pushing through a phresh filter (6x20 i think).
For stealth reasons, the blower and filter rest on top of the tent. Holmes wall fan hung from top of tent for canopy circulation and a small desk fan at the bottom for circulation below the canopy.
The air is expelled into the same room as the tent so I have a 5,100 BTU window unit in place to help remove the heat.

Temperature/humidity: Between 68 and 74 F and humidity between 40% to 60%.

Soil/amendments: Pro-mix BX base with growstone perlite (coarse), worm castings, azomite, epsom salts, dry kelp meal, GH diamond black, hydrocorn throughout and on the top layer of mix, and about an ounce of Great White beneficial mycorrhizae. Nutrients will be the Advance Nutrients Jungle Juice 3-part system, superthrive and I will also be trying Botanicare's silica blast with these as well.

Containers: large solo cups for staring them and moving to 5 Gal smart pots to finish.

Watering: Automated DIY drip watering system with enough 1 gph emitters for six pots and a 15 Gal reservoir.

Strain: Pineapple Big Bud X Jack Herer (so i'm told).

Lights are on now 15/9.

I think that's everything as far as the setup goes, let me know if I missed anything.

Seeds were planted on 8/8 and have started showing their second sets of true leaves. Pics to come soon.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom