Regarding to CO2

My grow room is actually my work room. I'm in there when the lights are on, usually 9-10 hours a day. Do I need Co2 generator of some sorts or is my breathing will help the plant grow? I want a nice and dense buds. I just got my 400HPS to help with the growth process.

They are in 5th day of 12/12. Soil FF grow. FF nutes. Unknown strain.

the last part of a growroom, after maxing out all other factors (light, medium, nutes, ect), would be c02.
too many people add it before they have enough light per square foot or even have their reservoir temps in check.

I think I'll get something for it when I'm not there. I wonder if the plant uses it during the dark hours? If so, I must have something there since the door is kept locked when I'm gone.

The AC is running at all times to keep the room temp at desired level. Perhaps that is also in a sense having co2...

When I'm home, I have the door open for fresh air.

depends on what type of AC unit you have and how its vented. if the room is tight and the AC condenser's air cycle is only using outside air, than very little c02 is coming in. if the AC condenser vents cycle air from inside the growroom there's plenty of c02. if you do add c02 you need to limit the venting or burping, so the extra c02 isnt just wasted.

How many plants? maybe c02 in a bag would work

I have 2 currently in flowering cycle. The rest are too small to benefit from increase in cO2. I've read somewhere on here that plants require lots of cO2 when flowering...thought I might look into this if what I have is not enough.

The AC is sucking air from outside (in the house, outside of the room) in.

Back
Top Bottom