Regeneration

Dankdeadhead

I was wondering if you can regenerate a flowering female directly back to flowering by keeping the light on 12/12? :peace:

Id put her back to 24/7, outta curiosity what strain?

That's not a regeneration. That's a continuation of the flowering cycle and I don't know if it's possible or not. My head tells me yes but only with the right strain. Or...no with almost every strain out there except maybe the purest of sativas that have been acclimated to the equater regions. I've heard of plants just growing into trees and flowering for years at a time there on the equater. I think you would have to treat it like a rose in a way where you need to remove old dead buds to encourage new flower growth. This is all opinion and thought only here. DO NOT QUOTE ME on this one.lol
Now for fact...In the first "Big book of Buds" pg. 52 there is a 60/40 sativa/indica strain named "Flo" which is one of DJ Shorts strains. It is known for multiple harvests. The first buds ripen at about 6 weeks (that's only 42 days) Supposedly about 7 to 14 days later smaller buds grow and ripen for a multiple harvest. It's not exactly what your talking about but still interesting.lol

Id put her back to 24/7, outta curiosity what strain?

Yeah thats what I was told to do, but I just wanted know if their was to skip that veg stage again and just go directly to flowering. I"m guessing not. If I was going to regenerate her, back into veg, would that still take a longer time, then it would be to just start another seed. I'm not excatly sure what strain it is, shes a mystery. But she is kinda growing like somebody said with the 6weeks buds will ripen then other buds, smaller buds will come along. I Didnt have time to make clones from her, cuz I was trying to get her ready and smoked for 420. But now I want her as a mother and thats why I wanna renegerate then take clones from her. Also it seems to me that having the plant already rooted with a nice stem would make the process go faster? Just a thought. Thanks everybody for the info! :peace:

It will take forever. Next time take some flowering clones. click the flowering clone tab in my sig. and see what ya think for future grows but yes you can re-generate her but it takes a long time and most of the time they dont make it......:smokin:

Ok. So I just checked out that flowering clone link. Could I take a flowering clone with alittle bit of bud already growing on it?
:peace:

Yep :) Trim from the new supple stems at the bottom. Use a real good razor.

By trimming from the new supple stems, do you mean trim the bud off? and then plant it as clone?

Nope, leave the bud on. Check Joe's grow, he has some shots of well cut clones.

Oh alright, sweet! Thanks Boss:partyboy:

Back
Top Bottom