iowagirl127

1st timer here-will use all tips I can get. Have 1 beautiful Strawberry Diesel clone, 2 weeks into flowering (12/12 ), would like to regenerate after harvest and pull a clone or 2 from Mom. Any advise?:bongrip:

Not a problem... hit up the how to grow link in my sig... you should find what you need on regeneration!

Here... I have a minute... here are the links you will need. It's easier than typing it out... LOL
How do I regenerate rejuvenate reveg a plant after harvest?

When should I take clones from my plants?

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Thanks for the welcome-
Special thanks to Capt. K will check out links listed.
What a great hobbie, after 35 yrs of smokin' going to try to become self- sufficant. Feels very empowering not to have to count on someone else for stash, also knowing exactly what is in the weed I'm smoking.
I dream of a day that my root cellar has jars and jars of cured sweet sticky bud on the shelves.
OO's & XX's Everybody

Hey iowagirl welcome youll find all the best peeps and info in this site! Deisel is one of my favs! Og sour! Ive got the jars curing now from my first grow and it feels amazing! Youll get there and with all our help you cant fail! Goodluck

Thanks CannaVince
Looking forward to strawberry over tones in this deisel. What's the low down on black strap molassas?

Yah iowa like steveh says its a great thread! Ya that diesel sounds amazing!

Back
Top Bottom