Help for Newbie ‍♀️

I'm no expert but I have done my share of outdoor grows. I believe that Miracke Grow is not recommended for Marijuana. When you report outside, see if you can either buy or mix your own living soil recipe of soil up for your plants. Trust me, this is the way to go with growing outside. No need to fuss with pH-ing your water and dealing with nutes. You should be able to find a recipe online here for s good recipe.

All my best,
~Magnus
Thank you, I’m terrified to mess with them

@Emilya
Do you think the MG organics line is too hot for seedlings, or is something else going on here?

Ok so rather than repotting them what can I do?
Let’s get Emily in here for advice.
You aren’t feeding yet are you?
What kind of water are you using?

If it’s the organics line... it’s fine.
I use it for the bark and peat... lowers my pH.
It’s not going to be good for seedlings though. Too hot.
Keeping in mind that in good ole Sudbury Ontario I cant get my hands on any of the products you posted and ordering online right now, well let’s just say if they grow I’ll be able to smoke them before I get my order

You don’t need all that stuff. That’s just what I build my soil with.

You should be fine with what you have, I’m just wonder if you should try to flush out what’s there. @Emilya is who I’d lean on for that advice.

Not feeding at all, just plain bottled spring water when soil is dry about an inch down. That’s it. Not messing with them at all.
Did you read that link I sent you.
Youre watering too much.

Ok how do I find her? I’m slightly lost in here tbh
She’s around... probably catching up on other post. She’s a popular lady. Lol!

Current temp is daytime approx 25 degrees Celsius and nighttime around 12 I put them in a human one at night approx 60-70% humidity

I've got few ideas on why but @Pennywise can help you better than me.

Give this a read.
I read it all. According to this I’m watering accordingly Now I’m worried they have something else wrong

@Emilya
Do you think the MG organics line is too hot for seedlings, or is something else going on here?
Yes it is. should use Foxfarm or ProMix HP. I did a search online and there were few other lines but these two had the highest rating in my book.

@Yamamama74 As others have stated your soil is too hot. Depending on your location you should try out FoxFarm or ProMix HP. The picture you posted with your organic nuts. You would mix that with the new soil based on the manufacture description.

I've never done any sort of growing inside or outside. but i imagine 12c at night is too cold. My plants are in a range of 23c to 28c temp with current humidity of 45% to 50%
In veg you would want this to be changed to 40%

In regards to watering. Currently you are over watering. At seedling stage you dont want to make the soil that wet.
remember less is more at this stage and only give it tab water that is boiled and cooled. @Emilya has a good post on watering that you should read.

I would grab the proper soil and mix a batch. You can still transplant the seedling as the root system is still manageable to handle. You will shock it but in few days it will recover.

Again this is my two cents but wait for @Pennywise response.

Back
Top Bottom