Relief from PMS

Widowsnest

Photo of the Month: April 2018
Hey everyone!
I’m looking for a stain for my wife, preferably an autoflower, to help her with her PMS. Her biggest problem is with her cramps and bloating. She’s tried a multitude of medications with no relief.
She’s never used cannabis in her life and she has no desire to get ‘high’. She’s also never smoked anything either so I’d be making it into edibles. Probably chocolates as they’ll make her extra happy lol.
From what I’ve seen a 2:1 CBD to THC ratio is a good start. But like I said, she can’t feel ‘high’ as this could turn her off cannabis forever. I’m also not sure of the effects of certain strains and ratios on someone who has never tried it. Thanks for reading, let me know what you think. Thanks!

Putting in the search options of “High CBD”, “autoflower”, “low THC”, “PMS” and “Cramps” into the strain finder at Seedsman pulled one result: CBD Crack. 7% CBD, probably about the same with THC.

Doing the search without “PMS” and “cramps” pulled up 24 options, most are 1:1 or 1:2 THC/CBD strains.

Whether she will feel high will depend on the dose as well as the THC/CBD ratio. Start small.

Putting in the search options of “High CBD”, “autoflower”, “low THC”, “PMS” and “Cramps” into the strain finder at Seedsman pulled one result: CBD Crack. 7% CBD, probably about the same with THC.

Doing the search without “PMS” and “cramps” pulled up 24 options, most are 1:1 or 1:2 THC/CBD strains.

Whether she will feel high will depend on the dose as well as the THC/CBD ratio. Start small.
Thanks BigBearNTexas. I’ve looked at a few of these. I’m leaning towards a 1:2 THC to CBD. I definitely will start very small as the last thing I want to do is to ruin something for her that could be beneficial.

As with many medical issues. This is one that needs to be tried to see if it works. Everyone is effected in different ways with a lot of strains. That and the fact that some days are going to be worse then others. Makes it hard to pick just one. Here are some of the more common strains that come up on PMS.
Sativa's
Kali Mist
Grapefruit
Golden Goat
Indicas
SFV Og
Butterscotch
Cherry Pie

Back
Top Bottom