Renewal process

My license will be expiring coming up in June so I will need to renew it. Am I required to go visit a doctor again or do I simply need to mail in a renewal application to the CDPHE?

Also for those that have gone through the renewal process already, would you recommend getting everything taken care of prior to June? I'm sure with the surge of new patients that this might be a somewhat lengthy process and I want to make sure I cover all my bases and stay current.

Thanks

Yep, you have to see the doc again for the renewal. Just hold on to your card and the renewal paperwork. They are so far behind it is not even funny....

I have been going through Kaiser for the last 7 years for my Medical Marijuana, I have a wonderful doctor & patient relationship. And i have been told Kaiser will not do Medical Marijuana,Well they do and if you work with the doctor they will work with you.
A patient has the right to choose what medications :yummy: work best for them :thumb:. Be safe & Bless all

I don't think they clarified what a complete check-up may be. From what I understand it can be follow up visit every 6 months just to show a doctor patient relationship. Plus this regulation if signed will be injuctioned to see if any constitutional right are being violated because if a Doctor can legally write a prescription then he can write a recomendation for MMJ and not all Doctors are family practices.

Like I said in my first post, my card doesn't expire until late June but I figure I might as well get everything taken care of early in case any unforeseen circumstances come up. I'd rather cover all my bases legally to avoid problems. On top of that with the new regulations that have been being talked about I would rather get evaluated before getting a complete physical is required.

I will most likely visit CMM (colorado medical marijuana, park meadows) later this week to see a doctor. They had an advertisement in the Denver Post today soliciting $75 off for a visit, I called the office to look into the deal. The guy I had spoken to said their normal rates are $185 so with the discount it would be $110. Anyone have any experiences, positive or negative with this referral agency??

If your in the Boulder area check out Altitude Organic Medicine, i think they have a location in Denver too. Very friendly and professional. I think its 125 and i think its cheaper if you have medical records.

Back
Top Bottom