Repotting size help

dutchstudent

Hey all, I'll make this quick!

My Lucid Bolt is day 55 ish in veg and at about 3ft..

Want to wait till I chop my auto (day 82 ish still probably 3 weeks left :/ )

But the lucid bolt is only in a 10l pot so the question is how big a pot do I now need to get?? As I think she's already starting to get upset in her current pot.. the other worrying thing is that the producer of the seed say the recommend only one week of veg to keep size in flowering under control..

Anyone have experience with this strain?? Wonder how much lst I'm going to have to do! Ha

Re: Repotting size help..

I've never grown this particular strain, but some strains grow tremendously in flowering, often doubling of tripling in size. This is why it's recommended that you don't veg it for too long, because it may ultimately grow too large for your growing area. Personally I use 5 gallon pots (somewhere around 20 litres I believe) which should be big enough for your Lucid Bolt.

Re: Repotting size help..

I've never grown this particular strain, but some strains grow tremendously in flowering, often doubling of tripling in size. This is why it's recommended that you don't veg it for too long, because it may ultimately grow too large for your growing area. Personally I use 5 gallon pots (somewhere around 20 litres I believe) which should be big enough for your Lucid Bolt.

Yeah thanks man that's about the size I thought and looking things up it seems like I could have a 7ft monster by the time she's done.. going to be interesting to see if it will survive in a 90*90*180 tent ha but she'll have it all to herself when the auto is done!
Thanks again man and peace ;)

Back
Top Bottom