80x80x160 for veg? 8 week clones

Rkelly496

I’m totally bumbled:(

So plan on a puerperal harvest, I was thinking 80x80x160 for veg ( 8 week veg clones) with a cmh dimmed to 150w for 2/3 plants

Then 100x100x200 for flower with 450w of led
2/3 plants in auto pots

Is that enough room or to much room, I plan on topping 5th mode and lst/Scrog from there. can I go smaller with the veg tent? Generally baffled possibly overthinking that a 2x2 is to small for 8 week clones

Room A - flower cycle finished and chopped to dry then moved to tent B

Room B - clones vegged for 8 weeks moved to room A and clones taken and placed in room A (clones veg for a week ish under led)

1 ish week later

Room B - Harvested plant is dry
Room A - clones move to room B to begin veg for 8 weeks
Room A - switch to 12/12

-repeated

I’m totally bumbled:(

So plan on a puerperal harvest, I was thinking 80x80x160 for veg ( 8 week veg clones) with a cmh dimmed to 150w for 2/3 plants

Then 100x100x200 for flower with 450w of led
2/3 plants in auto pots

Is that enough room or to much room, I plan on topping 5th mode and lst/Scrog from there. can I go smaller with the veg tent? Generally baffled possibly overthinking that a 2x2 is to small for 8 week clones

Room A - flower cycle finished and chopped to dry then moved to tent B

Room B - clones vegged for 8 weeks moved to room A and clones taken and placed in room A (clones veg for a week ish under led)

1 ish week later

Room B - Harvested plant is dry
Room A - clones move to room B to begin veg for 8 weeks
Room A - switch to 12/12

-repeated
Hey there. There is no right size. There is your preference, which noone can help you with, it develops over several grows. Then there is your limitations. Be it budget, space or other.

Regardless of any of the above, you can grow. I grow in 60cm x 60cm or 2ft X 2ft, 1 plant per tent, scrog, well, see signature. It's not size that matters, but how you use it :D

Hey there. There is no right size. There is your preference, which noone can help you with, it develops over several grows. Then there is your limitations. Be it budget, space or other.

Regardless of any of the above, you can grow. I grow in 60cm x 60cm or 2ft X 2ft, 1 plant per tent, scrog, well, see signature. It's not size that matters, but how you use it :D
Totally agree with what your saying and ur journal looks amazing dwc seems to be the way haha just seems like hard work….

I currently have a 70x140x200 tent but I’m thinking of retiring it and getting 2 new tents that take up the same sort of room but I’m able to veg and flower at the same time overall maximising my total yield over the year.

I think my best bet is 75x75x160 or a 80x80x160 for veg

Totally agree with what your saying and ur journal looks amazing dwc seems to be the way haha just seems like hard work….

I currently have a 70x140x200 tent but I’m thinking of retiring it and getting 2 new tents that take up the same sort of room but I’m able to veg and flower at the same time overall maximising my total yield over the year.

I thought DWC was hard work myself as well. For me, it's far less than I had to do with soil. It's cleaner and way easier to diagnose as you know what's in there. And if it's fubar, drain and refill. Try that with soil.

Get a spare pH probe, calibration fluids of the right values, and a spare airpump and airstone tho, and a fuelpump is what they are called I believe. It's a device which you stick the end of in a bucket, and drain into the next.

veg and flower at the same time overall maximising my total yield over the year.
I had 2 flowering and 1 growing tents .. I now do the growing under a table .. tents are for flowering if you want to maximize yield :D

I think you could use an aeroponic cloner to hold the vegging plants until they're ready to be transplanted into the bigger area. There are such retail versions that easily fit a 2' x 2' (60 x 60). Those can hold over 8 plants in such tent for such time.

You just need to maximize your flowering area. I'm not sure which lights you use, but you can consider them a factor too. What type of footprint you produce now & what would be the optimal then.

bucket/tote and airstone will do even :) It's veg, they dont care about light pollution, nor do they smell if you dont blast them with light.

Back
Top Bottom