Could use some advice from those more experienced please - perpetual: Which idea?

Rkelly496

Right so it’s been racking my brain for a while.

The limit is 6 plants ( can be less than )

I would like to maximise my total amount of harvests over a 6 month period by harvesting every 8 - 10 weeks.

(I can only use up to 150 length wise max for a tent or two) does not matter how wide they are but within reason.

I veg for 8 weeks currently then flip to flower under a CMH 315 and 2x 100 LEDs.

I use auto pots from day 20 onwards with a 50L tank. Using 70/30coco perlite.

My Idea’s:

2 in 1 grow tent ( multi-chamber) which is 120x90x200 with a t5 96w light in the veg side and the 315cmh(dimmable) in the flower side.

1x 3x3 with a marshydro FCE3000 and a 2x2 with the CMH (dimmable) for veg

1x 100x100x200 with FCE3000 and push the limit for a 2x2 with the cmh in.

The plan:

I want to take clones from 8 week old plants then send the 8 week old plants to flower while I veg the clones for 8-10 weeks and repeat the process.

I will have 6 inch extraction and filter in the flower with a 4 inch or maybe smaller fan with ducting connected from the veg tent to flower if using two tents to ventilate.

My question:

What would you change or use in my case to achieve this? 8-10week perpetual harvest.

Just to add to the mixture currently think of switching to dwc but that’s just a thought :D

The key with perpetual is having one plant ready to go into flower when one plant is ready for harvest. Duh nivek

So,, your plan to clone just before putting into flower is just how that is achieved

I keep a list of plants in veg and a list of plants in flower on a calendar in my grow room, to keep track. I will post a pic when I can

The list is for plants in flower,, left to right, plant name, time in flower, time left in flower, plant in my veg tent that will replace this one

I still do it basically the same. A bit of organizational skills necessary, but i keep eight or nine plants Goin all the time, usually

Karma sent friend

The key with perpetual is having one plant ready to go into flower when one plant is ready for harvest. Duh nivek

So,, your plan to clone just before putting into flower is just how that is achieved

I keep a list of plants in veg and a list of plants in flower on a calendar in my grow room, to keep track. I will post a pic when I can
Just worried about the height of the veg tent due to clones being in there

If height of veg tent is off question it would lead to strain grown & potential height it may grow over that period of time.

Simple fact.

They do not all behave the same.

So choose short growing strains may help if not you may need to consider methods of training such as LST or even topping to curb height off growth.

Just worried about the height of the veg tent due to clones being in there
perhaps you could point out where you mentioned that,, sheesh

Back
Top Bottom