RI Caregiver

PlantManager

What's up everyone, my name is Russ and I'm a RI Caregiver. I'm known on other boards as "LBH" If you know me, say HEY!!

I love helping new folks get in the game and grasp a better understanding of growing and am totally addicted to nurturing the mary jane myself. I'm really into documenting my grows with lots and lots of photography and video updates. Visit my journal and see what I'm talking about. :hippy:

I LOVE pines/fruits/hash's/skunks and really not big on haze's. I'm a big time scrogger and have a few tutorials I'll be adding in the days to come, some good shit, VERY popular on a few other boards, stay tuned.:ganjamon:

Looking forward to meeting many of you.

To view my work, click HERE:yummy:

PlantManager :welcome: Nice to see a medical provider come onsite.:bravo:

I think you will find a niche here and the Community is great.

Enjoy the forums and the sites many many helpful members.

And from the looks of your pics there are many people here needing :helpsmilie: with what they are doing.

Hi plantmanager! :welcome: to 420magazine! Im not sure if you realize yet, but you just joined the best cannabis site out there! :yahoo: Very knowledgeable members on here that like to help out other growers just like you. Im sure youll fit right in. So dig in and il see you around the forums :peace: :bong: :ganjamon:

Hi PlantManager, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
We love caregivers here at 420! You guys and gals just rock!
Please take a moment to vote in our 420 monthly contests.
420 Contests
Keep up the good work and I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom