Rick Simpson - Video From RCMP Latest Raid Of Medical Marijuana Grow

Many of the news reports are incorrect with their reporting of the details of this raid. No plants were seized during this raid although there have been several conflicting news reports that over 70 plants were seized from Rick Simpson's home; and this is simply untrue.

The Amherst RCMP would not own up to raiding Rick Simpson's house, in fact no departments will take direct responsibility for the latest in a string of cowardly acts they committed against Rick Simpson and his "patients" on November 25, 2009. This is the third police raid since 2005 on the man who cures cancer (and controls many other illnesses) with hemp oil.. the very one who healed thousands!

Police were aware of the cameras in the house due to posted window and door signs (the door which they broke open causing damage when they knew no one was home). Not to mention the fact that they stole the cameras too. We are asking for the public's assistance to bring this issue to the world. '"

YouTube - Rick Simpson - RCMP Latest Raid EXPOSED!!! ... UNDENIABLE PROOF! - November 25,2009 (Clip 1)

News Hawk- Ganjarden 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Examiner.com
Author: Mike Cann
Copyright: 2009 Clarity Digital Group LLC d/b/a Examiner.com
Website: Rick Simpson - Video From RCMP Latest Raid Of Medical Marijuana Grow

It made me laugh when the son said the cop just stood there with a stupid look on his face. They all just stand with stupid looks on their faces.
It's what stupid people do.
If they were smart do you think they would keep doing what they do?
If they had any balls do you think they would keep doing what they are doing?

Cops do serve a purpose though. Without them we wouldn't know what the words,callous,mean,sneaky,lying,stupid,pompous,unscrupulous,ineffectual,oafish,and incompetent meant.

They hate their own lives so much that they take great pleasure in ruining other peoples.

Amherst NS is very close to me, and I had no idea this man existed. RCMP here are corrupt idiots: I have my own proof of that. I wish him and his family the best.

I once had a cop YELL at a car full of us, jumping waving his arms in the air exclaiming how he had no idea HOW we had driven INTENTIONALLY, SOMEHOW -AROUND- his patrol car that was "blocking a lane" that had an accident a little further up. Those fucking fat porkers were sitting driven up on the SIDEWALK in their car. NOT DIRECTING TRAFFIC. Their cars are even equipt with directional lights to signal vehicles to move in a particular direction, but no dice. However- The officer involved was notarius for being an asshole and was known city wide by teenagers and adults alike. I gave him a piece of my mind and was ready to get out of the car and get them to keep driving so I could deal with him one on one (we had a little paraphenilia on us but fuck it, my dad is a cop so I'm used to dealing with their fucked up logic. Ever think you could stand there and argue with a cop? I could. They're just insecure control freaks most of the time. Seriously, who would want to do that job and deal with all that fucked up shit.

Best thing to do is film what you can, record what you can. This shit will save your LIFE.

Back
Top Bottom