Ridiculous punishments

H0M3R420

One thing that annoys me most about the punishment i recieved for my recent run in with the law, is that the courts told me i was not allowed to socialize with the two friends i got busted with, nor they with me. I don't understand how anyone can tell me that this is a free country with a straight face, when my government tells me who i am allowed to be friends with. Worse yet all i could do is smile to the judge and tell him "yes sir, i understand sir, pot is illegal, and i will never ever smoke that wacky tobacky ever again..." i had to sell my soul for the sake of not getting fucked by our judicial system...

ah well... that's my rant for the week... peace

Re: rediculous punishments

Yeah man, I don't think they can enforce that.
Just tell em' what they want to hear.

"I don't understand how anyone can tell me that this is a free country with a straight face.." But you gave up your freedm when you got busted.

Mr H420.. the judge can make your parole anything he/she wants. I assume you're on parole.. be very careful because all parole is is a deferred invitation to do ALL your time in jail with Bubba if you do something stupid to jeoparadize your parole. Your attorney should have told you that.

If you are on parole and you're an upstanding citizen for a year or so, go back to court and get your parole recinded and your sentence expunged (made to disappear... expungement laws vary from state to state so check with your attorney.)

Mr H420.. this could major fuck with the rest of your life so play it cool.. very cool. This is cold and hard fact.. fuck with the system and they will fuck you like you would not believe. This ain't no high skule shit, this is the big show. Good luck!"

oh yea, i mean i havent talked to either of them since, its pretty easy since i'm goin to college in a diff city.... and as soon as im finished with my 6 month probation it gets expunged... I mean i understand that i havta play their game, i just really hate their bloody rules

I understand we all hate it. I've been playing the game for 40 years and I've made a science of not looking like a pot head.. (and being a serious one all my life!)

If you met me, you'd laugh.. I look like a middle-aged, retired, neighbor-next-door-type guy.. it's soo easy to play the game and win.. good luck!

Isnt there some sort of amendment against cruel & UNUSUAL punishments, o well, judges, cops & poloticians dont have to obey the law, only us evil stoners....

happytoker said:
Isnt there some sort of amendment against cruel & UNUSUAL punishments, o well, judges, cops & poloticians dont have to obey the law, only us evil stoners....
It's not exactly cruel or unusual.

They are called, now let's get this right.. "SENTENCING GUIDELINES", not cruel and unusual punishment. It is what our legislators deemed our judicial sytem needed. The federal guidelines were then adopted by many states for their judicial systems.. and there you go. We all had an opportunity to speak up but not enough of us did.. bummer being lethargic and then whining about the consequences. Even more so if you campaigned against Guidelines and they were passed!

jeeper said:
I thought thats what we all were ? :smokin:

That's funny!:laughtwo:

You're probably my neighbor..

One thing that annoys me most about the punishment i recieved for my recent run in with the law, is that the courts told me i was not allowed to socialize with the two friends

The stupid thing is in Canada those probation things no one does what they say, house arrest or house arrest from 8AM to 6Pm or 9PM,no drugs or drinking,no hagging out ,no conntect with friends no one does what they say but than I guess it is US drug law thing really.

Like even having small weed in some states you can get busted you do hard time.And any law 10+ years is a long time in jail.

I've made a science of not looking like a pot head.. (and being a serious one all my life!)

What do you mean you not a hippie?

Back
Top Bottom