Reps! Click the "Star" and share the love

trichomes

I owe many reps, to many friends, I just learned what that star is for at the bottom of every post.

It is now my favorite thing to click when I am LMAO.

Thank you to EVERY soul here at 420 that has given me REPS. :adore:

Strap it on, a rep-slide is overdue & trichomes will dish it out to the worthy :circle-of-love:.

repper unite revised, huge reps to first 420 member that can tell me how to re-rep/repback all that have repped me,

I don't know where to find/view my reps, I'm lazy, please help me start repping back all those that repped me.:thanks:

re: Reps! Click the "Star" and share the love

It wasn`t that long ago that I found out what that little star was all about. Reps to you for this informative thread. Peace.

Your reps that you give/are given are shown in the user control panel
2nd tab from left green bars
Where you subscribed threads are

I found that I have acumulated well over a thousand reps, now

I have no idea how to view who gave me these reps.

I have looked hard & long I give up now, and I plead for any members help, to guide me to where I click (to view reps),

I owe a lot of GREAT members bigreps, I'm clueless, thank you ,

first to respond gets HUGEREPS after I rep HIGHPOTANOOSE first.:thanks:

image6966.jpg

Middle of the page
Reps given
Reps. rec.

Glad I could help
:bravo:

Along the same lines of reps....did you know that you can "Rate" a thread? Up to 5 stars!
Go to the top of the posts page you are on, just above the first post on the page there are some tabs for searching the thread, rating the thread etc. Click on "Rate this thread" and choose how you want to rate it.
That's it!

With you Trichs, this holds so true:

Your reputation proceeds you!

red stars are NEUTRAL reps, explained here in this helpful link from 420's new staff writer, thanks again King and all Represponders here!

"Reputation may be positive Positive Reputation Icon GREEN , negative Negative Reputation Icon RED or neutral Neutral Reputation Icon BLACK/GRAY. Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation"

here's the link
Setting and Profile Features

So, what are those red stars?

Thx for all the reps guys I will be spreading the :circle-of-love: around too

Back
Top Bottom