Where are my Reps? who what where when was I repped? seeking your help

Trichomes thanks so much for the post. I was considering starting my own thread to ask the same questions. I was aware of reps and the correlation to the dots under the name but couldn't figure out who gave them to me or why. So reps to you sir for answering this noobs questions.

lol not leading anymore lol tie last I checked
btw who reppped what where when?
lol
I rep a lot of people if the plants look good I like to hit the rep button
don't we all?

you know it shows your last 5 reps on the user cp page under the subbed journals
given or received

Trichomes thanks so much for the post. I was considering starting my own thread to ask the same questions. I was aware of reps and the correlation to the dots under the name but couldn't figure out who gave them to me or why. So reps to you sir for answering this noobs questions.

:thumb: :circle-of-love:

trichomes,
Figured out about reps the same time you did, always wondered about them. Still learning though.

I've reviewed THE REPS ARE RIGHT and found it to be entertaining & informative alike. I think it's something every member should participate in at least once. I know I will this Sunday. Join us Sunday through the 1st link below.

Join us :party: this Sunday at 9:00 PM PST the thread New City Grower

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to trichomes again. That's what it tells me all the time. Dang...

Back
Top Bottom