Where are my Reps? who what where when was I repped? seeking your help

trichomes

Word in thie circle is that I have REPS. I learned what reps are just hours ago.

I cannot find where to click, to see who gave me REPS.

I want to view my reppers and repback. Please tell me where to click, I will give any responders here HUGEREPS.

*note to STAFF/ADMIN

Admin, please feel free to delete my similar post that wound up in General something, I should have put it here..

:thanks:

Top left, User CP>Notifications. You should have a drop down menu where you can select to see your new reputation comments and reputation given. Also you can select User CP>Settings and scroll down past your subscriptions to see the latest Reputation received and latest Reputation Given.

Setting and Profile Features What is reputation?

Thanks King, I will read ALL the info on your shared link now. I seem to have exhausted all my reps until I "spread more" Please clarify the rep parameters/limitations. What does it mean when I get a pop-up blocking me from giving BAR reps here (his journal), 420 msg says I can't rep, until I "spread more reps" I'll try to rep elsewhere until I figure this out. thanks guys.

Top left, User CP>Notifications. You should have a drop down menu where you can select to see your new reputation comments and reputation given. Also you can select User CP>Settings and scroll down past your subscriptions to see the latest Reputation received and latest Reputation Given.

Setting and Profile Features What is reputation?

trichomes,

Got to share that I find your delight in discovering the whole "+ Reps" thing to be sincerely funny. I mean that in a good way, not a "making fun" way. You've been a pretty active member of the community for a long fairly long time, so when I first read of your discovery I almost thought it was joke. Have you made the connection that those green dots under your name are a visual representation of reps you have received? You certainly have received quite a few!

I think the general consensus in the community is that reps are given unconditionally -that is to say without expectation of anything in return. I know when I take the time to acknowledge a members contribution with reps I do so generally to recognize and even encourage something in which I see value to the community as a whole.

It is apparent by the number of dots you have (and their color) that you are considered a valuable member of the community! +Reps to you friend.

trichomes,

Got to share that I find your delight in discovering the whole "+ Reps" thing to be sincerely funny. I mean that in a good way, not a "making fun" way. You've been a pretty active member of the community for a long fairly long time, so when I first read of your discovery I almost thought it was joke. Have you made the connection that those green dots under your name are a visual representation of reps you have received? You certainly have received quite a few!

I think the general consensus in the community is that reps are given unconditionally -that is to say without expectation of anything in return. I know when I take the time to acknowledge a members contribution with reps I do so generally to recognize and even encourage something in which I see value to the community as a whole.

It is apparent by the number of dots you have (and their color) that you are considered a valuable member of the community! +Reps to you friend.

Thanks Tan, it's true, I thought the green dots came from longevity & participation, I did not know, I was getting reps, never saw who repped me until yesterday. I'm bummed that I can't see who gave me reps from months ago, I'd like to repback those have repped me long ago, from what I understand, I can no longer view or reply to the old ones, I will only see new ones, sound correct? thank you

Thanks King, I will read ALL the info on your shared link now. I seem to have exhausted all my reps until I "spread more" Please clarify the rep parameters/limitations. What does it mean when I get a pop-up blocking me from giving BAR reps here (his journal), 420 msg says I can't rep, until I "spread more reps" I'll try to rep elsewhere until I figure this out. thanks guys.

The pop up notification simply means that you must give Reputation to other members before being able to give Reputation to the same member again.

Click on User CP right under Gallery and select User Control Panel. There you will see the last 5 reps received and given as well as your total rep points and your rep power which is how many rep points you give each time you give reps.

Huh...I didn't even know about the rep power.

the rep power thing is just on the bottom left of the post in the thread you want to rep
the star icon

Back
Top Bottom