Ripped says Thanks

RippedVanWnkl

I just wanted to say thank you to all the folks who post here.

:bravo:

I've raided these pages many times for information to help me start and complete my first successful Hydroponic adventure... and Deep Water Culture rule.

My White Widow/Ice Journal - 2010

I grew a White Widow and know I missed the scheduling on the nutes, but will try her again... she gave me an ounce of very VERY good weed.

My Ice turned in just under 3 oz. Much better result. The weed is totally amazing. I can literally shake trichomes of the dried buds...

Glad to be here

This has been interesting. I am very impressed with the results of my first hybrid attempt at Deep Water Culture. The water farms used a bubble driven drip ring set up that was messy when the plants were veging and I replaced those with a water pump in a reservoir that ran the full bloom cycle...

I found that kind of a pain... all three tubs were hooked together... not good in a small space.

I've got a bag seed from some Bubba Kush in flowering now... it's pure bubbles, no drip rings or pumps, just a pair of air stones in a 5 gallon tub.

That plant looks to do half again what my Ice did. (is 4.5 ounces under a 400 watt HPS possible?) I am very impressed with the results possible from this technique, so much so that I won't bother with soil again.

I am also very impressed with both Advanced Nutrients and the Technaflora I used... both seemed well chelated (buffered? - spell checker is complaning) I NEVER ONCE adjusted the PH in those tubs... but if something looked wrong, I changed the water with fresh nutrients. When the Technaflora is used up I hope to replace it with AN Connoisseur... I think those folks got their act very well together.

It all worked out well.

Peace Bubble Heads... and thanks for the guidance, whether you knew you were giving advice or not...!

I am going to have to check out AN on my second grow. Right now I am using GH Flora series cause it seemed to be the easiest to work with as a newbie I am. lol

H6251686 - The two AN supplements I was using, Big Bud and Overdrive can be used with other stuff... I was using the Technaflora series Grow, Bloom, Boost.

I was so impressed by the benefits, I really want to do the whole regime... B-52 and Voodoo Juice too.... but as Roseman says, they are expensive... though I think they're the difference between 1 ounce a plant, and 3 or 4 ounces...

Can't wait till next season, I'll be on what they call their Hobbiest Level of nutrients for the full grow... unless I upgrade to the connoisseur... that won't be 'Hobby' stuff...

Peace

Back
Top Bottom