Rookie to 420!

babyhuey1

Good morning to the world of 420, Ive been following the forum for a long time reading, taking in a lot of information from people on this site, Ive been an avid grower outdoors for over ten yrs, from season to season I grow all my own cannabis for personal so I dont have to beat the the streets , I recently decided I would like to have my own grow box and create a SOG. You can read a lot on the subject but have not really seen anyone doing it. SCROG on the other hand you can find all kinds of vids and pics. Anyway I'm all set, 2 grow area's
both 2'x3' 1 for veg 1 for flower. I have 10- 42w 2600 lum cfl for flower, with a mix of 27k and 65k, veg side, t5 florescent. 4'' duct supplying fresh air 24/7 from my house, intake and exhaust both have 80cfm fans inline to hard duct for better air flow. timers set. babies are growing, ordered seeds from BC, Big bud. took 6 days. But right know I'm practicing with some bag seed until I get things stable in my box. I look forward to keeping people up to date with things as we go. I live in a state were it is cold cold cold out as I write this.

Hi babyhuey1,

So nice to meet you - just how cold is it? <brrrr> I'm a hydro person and newbie at that so I can't tell you how great your set up is but it certainly sounds great. I will read up on SOG. Hadn't heard of it yet, but add it to the list. There are so many great innovations by growers it's hard to keep up with it. Thanks so much for your participation. Looking forward to some pics if you have the time :)

:Namaste:

Hi Babyhuey1.

Glad to have you on board and welcome to 420 Magazine. :welcome:

There were a couple of members that ran SOG grow journals here for a while, but for one reason or another they kind of dropped off in activity. I can't think of the members name but there was one individual that had a huge perpetual SOG running with lights on light movers and nutrients tanks in the hundreds of gallons. If memory serves I believe he had several hundred plants in each area at any given time.

I've always been interested in this method of growing so I would be particularly interested if you decided to create a journal and invite us along for the ride.

Hey Babyhuey! Welcome you have found a great group of folks I'm a newbie here also and I can tell you that in my opinion these folks are some of the most helpful and truly nicest people. around. I have learned a ton in about a week. The only thing I'll warn you about is that I'm starting to think that LadyJane420 likes to look at grow pics!! Ha! I think that she may have a problem! She's great
and has produce some pretty sharp grow journals herself! Best of luck again you're at the right place.

Back
Top Bottom