Room design was very difficult to put together

Looks nice. That light is neat and clean. The intake port by the filter is cinched closed correct?
Functionality how many floor level intakes where? what size?

My personal choice would be to get the filter centralized in the tent so you can pull air evenly from all the intakes through the canopy and around the light into the filter. Moving your driver to a couple of rails connected between the bars on the ceiling would help with the clearance issues between the filter and light. My drivers are mounted outside my room.

With it located on that side I would leave the intake under the filter closed (if it has one). Let the air pull all the way through the canopy from the other 3 sides.

Looks nice. That light is neat and clean. The intake port by the filter is cinched closed correct?
Functionality how many floor level intakes where? what size?

My personal choice would be to get the filter centralized in the tent so you can pull air evenly from all the intakes through the canopy and around the light into the filter. Moving your driver to a couple of rails connected between the bars on the ceiling would help with the clearance issues between the filter and light. My drivers are mounted outside my room.

With it located on that side I would leave the intake under the filter closed (if it has one). Let the air pull all the way through the canopy from the other 3 sides.

Thank you. Double checked it, it is cinched.
hard to explain about the intakes but it is a budbox pro xl 1.2mx1.2x2m

if i keep the passive intakes open light leaks out and i dont like that.. dont know a way around it..

Back
Top Bottom