Root rot or what? Flowering stage

SirAlyon

420 Member
Hi guys, I think I'm having some probs with my babies.

They are 2 purple auto week 6 and 2 bubble kush auto in week 4.

All of them having issues with yellowing leaves, brown spots, burnt tips leaves.. yellowing starts from bottom leaves.
At the start I was thinking only they were hungry so I feeded with full strength nutes (I'm using biobizz nutes, so it's difficult having nuteburns right?)

Now, purple auto in week 6 responded well, but I'm really cutting off too much leaves... They take water in 4/5 days and I'm reading online that an auto in that stage should drink more often.

I recalibrated my pH tester to avoid pH probs, and stopped using pH down, also because I noticed that biobizz nutes don't need that: tap water (7.4) + biobizz nutes = 6.35 so it's ok!

biobozz soil LightMix
quantum board led 300w 15" distance from canopy
11L pots
temp and humidity are ok I think 65/75f and 30/55% ru

2 purple bud auto:

Bubble kush auto:

I think they are growing slowly.. can't really understand what's the problems, if anyone can help me guys I'm really thankfully!

Sorry guys, english is not my first language :)

Hi guys, I think I'm having some probs with my babies.

They are 2 purple auto week 6 and 2 bubble kush auto in week 4.

All of them having issues with yellowing leaves, brown spots, burnt tips leaves.. yellowing starts from bottom leaves.
At the start I was thinking only they were hungry so I feeded with full strength nutes (I'm using biobizz nutes, so it's difficult having nuteburns right?)

Now, purple auto in week 6 responded well, but I'm really cutting off too much leaves... They take water in 4/5 days and I'm reading online that an auto in that stage should drink more often.

I recalibrated my pH tester to avoid pH probs, and stopped using pH down, also because I noticed that biobizz nutes don't need that: tap water (7.4) + biobizz nutes = 6.35 so it's ok!

biobozz soil LightMix
quantum board led 300w 15" distance from canopy
11L pots
temp and humidity are ok I think 65/75f and 30/55% ru

2 purple bud auto:

Bubble kush auto:

I think they are growing slowly.. can't really understand what's the problems, if anyone can help me guys I'm really thankfully!

Sorry guys, english is not my first language :)
Hiya, the plants are looking alright, only little problems.
Can you tell us what soil they are in?
The plant will not drink a set amount of water based on age, only size of plant and environment will determine amount of water needed. Sometimes I will only water a plant once a week or longer.

Just seen it , bio bizz light mix. Good soil.
The 11ltr pots are quite small for an auto, so they won't get that big.
I just think you need to get a good water and feed schedule and you will be fine.

Hiya siralyon,
I've personally never used biobizz nutes,are you using just grow and bloom or other additions?
I wouldn't use nutes at full strength, maybe back off a little.Most plants will fade in late flowering but your younger ones shouldn't.
I think you just need to learn a good watering schedule, these plants don't like to be to wet, it's best to let the plant dry out between waterings so the roots get air and develop.
You have the ph part perfect.
I personally feed the plant 1/4 strength nutes when young, building the strength of nutes up to half as it grows.I never really get to full strength nutes, unless the plant asks for it.
I think that's where you need to concentrate, on getting a wet/dry cycle going in your plants.
Also when they get bigger putting them in bigger pots will help.

Back
Top Bottom