Need some help with this one please

mate i try give every plant a chance , never say die , it will bounce back , this one had more in the husk when it got stcuk i tried getting it out and a pulled most of it away with the seed shell lol
l P1090965 (1).JPG P1100057.JPGP1100468.JPG

if its just the very tips your just about on key , the watering will help next time

Honestly I watered to just a little run off. My understanding was that with organic nutrients you don't need to water to run off and I was a little cautious about soaking the soil as much as last time. Scared maybe :laugh: I will on the next one if she needs it though.

I lean on the safe side , I use organic but i still go for run off as the nutes are acidic then you just keep added to it before you know it you run into a problem ,
NPK is what the plant uses mostly , so when these are lacking you will see leaves fading at the bottom , the plant pulls it from there ,
with cal mag def
the mag will show on older lower leaves at the bottom & mid plant old leaves light green to yellow fleshy parts , green veins centre
,with the cal Def there will be rust spots on top leaves
if you see any of this on your plant you up the nutes
I never up the nutes until i see they are hungry ( they never are as there is enough in my soil )
these nutrients are what your plant needs mostly , more (N) veg ( but not too much with autos ) More pk flower

I live in SE England. Water smells of chlorine coming out of tap.
I did a grow on Aldi bottled water (89p for 4x 2L bottles).
Now use rain water from a water butt.
Cheaper and plenty of it. Grows are better than using bottled Water I found.
Yeah I got the neutralise to sort out the tap water. £5 for a 50ml bottle which will do 1000L of tap water.

Toss some bennies in that soil,great white or something, your plant could be having root issues preventing its uptake of certain nutrients. Inuse htrroguard and great white, im in hydro but these 2 combined is lethal to rot.. New growth yellowing could be a calcium deficiency ( not likely) ot a n deficiency ( or ph lockout ) both these deficiency can show along with others if its a root issue

For those that don't know chlorine is present in the majority of urban waters, it also evaporates if you leave the water out for 24 hours,,or boil it and allow it to cool, additives to remove chlorine are a bad idea cause certain reactions will leave residues that are no good for consumption

Hi everyone. So my return grow was with red pure CBD autoflowers and I had an issue with leaves yellowing that I couldn't rectify. Got them to harvest (One has a week left) but it wasn't the most productive grow. I started a gorilla glue photoperiod 2 weeks ago and the same thing is starting to happen again.

She's in a mix of biobizz lightmix, 5-10% worm castings and extra perlite. For the first week and a bit she was watered with a light dose of seaweed extract and yesterday had 1L water with 2ml biobizz grow and 0.5ml calmag. Ph has always been between 6 and 7. I did a slurry test on the soil before planting her and that was 6.35. It's starting to wind me up now so any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Never had this issue previously.
20201027_081002.jpg
20201027_081020.jpg
IMG_20201027_074427_DRO.jpg
IMG_20201027_074434_DRO.jpg

Toss some bennies in that soil,great white or something, your plant could be having root issues preventing its uptake of certain nutrients. Inuse htrroguard and great white, im in hydro but these 2 combined is lethal to rot.. New growth yellowing could be a calcium deficiency ( not likely) ot a n deficiency ( or ph lockout ) both these deficiency can show along with others if its a root issue

For those that don't know chlorine is present in the majority of urban waters, it also evaporates if you leave the water out for 24 hours,,or boil it and allow it to cool, additives to remove chlorine are a bad idea cause certain reactions will leave residues that are no good for consumption
The neutralise is just high strength vitamin C. Gets rid of the chlorine and chloramine. Not a cal deficiency. Ph was good. Thinking too much N and overwatered. She's picking up nicely now. Thanks for the input.

the leaf marks are pH Fluctuations marks , from adding the (cal/mag ) after the rest of the nutes causing the ph swing at the start, bit of excess (n) nothing too mad , its sorting its self out now nicely , :goodjob:
Thanks for the help mate. She's doing better.

Questa mattina le punte della nuova crescita stanno ingiallendo. Tenendola d'occhio. Sono tentato di ricominciare ma non mi piace smettere. Devo darle una possibilità.Forse è questione di Ph,che deve stare tra 6 e 6,5,e carenza d'azoto,prova con questi rimedi,se è un'indica necessita di più nutrimento.In boca al lupo!

Back
Top Bottom