What's this deficiency?

bobmarley1986

420 Member
Hi all I have a perfect tree seeds baked in paris ,3 gal pot ,8th week of veg in biobizz lightmix soil from seed.feeding it full strength biobizz grow and biobizz calmag
Started getting this problem last week.
Any help appreciated

1000000081.jpg

1000000085.jpg

1000000086.jpg

I’ll need a bigger, fuller image. It looks like Mg od, overwatering, light burn, etc.

How long has it been in a 3 gallon? what type, plastic, fabric? Perhaps you’re root bound

What’s your environment like? DLI? Temps? Light situation? It resembles light burn, also has symptoms of heat stress, and Mg overdose.

Thanks for the input guys. I got locked out of this so i couldn't reply.
There were some valid points being made. I *may* have been overdoing the cal mag, it also may have been too close to the led..

What i actually did was prune it right down to the base again , this would have been topping number 3 or 4 in total, cant remember
, i also very unceremoniously root pruned it with a big kitchen knife and planted this new leafy stub and rootball back into fresh mix and this time kept it further away and didnt use as much cal mag..

It turned out ok in the end...

Screenshot_20230911_103948_Gallery.jpg

I’ll need a bigger, fuller image. It looks like Mg od, overwatering, light burn, etc.

How long has it been in a 3 gallon? what type, plastic, fabric? Perhaps you’re root bound

What’s your environment like? DLI? Temps? Light situation? It resembles light burn, also has symptoms of heat stress, and Mg overdose.
Great advice bro looks like you were right, cheers!

Great advice bro looks like you were right, cheers!

No doubt, any time! She can be a little tricky at first, ask me how I knew what your issues were just from that quick image 🤣 After dealing with a couple problems in my first grows like that and learning the signs I decided to do a couple more grows where I intentionally did stuff to my plants like light too close, flowering in small (3 gallon) containers, pushing extra calmag, etc. before moving into a system I knew would fix all that.

That way I would know what I was looking at when it did happen. Once you’ve grown a few plants to harvest you’ll start seeing all those little signs yourself and will know what you’re looking at.

Don’t hesitate to ask any other questions, send me a pm or stop by my journals if you need additional help. I’m around a lot

Back
Top Bottom