Need some help with this one please

What do we reckon guys? Those spots on the big fan leaves have got worse and there's some yellowing on the younger growth too. She's nearly dried up again so planning on a plain ph'd watering again tomorrow.
20201101_201445.jpg
20201101_201510.jpg
20201101_201551.jpg

when you do make sure you get run off , that soil looks very clumpy it parts , new growth always appears lighter then darkens down , this watering should clear the way for a feeding next time , , you want your pots drying within a couple of days, 3 tops , i am watering every two now in fabric pots , they keep you busy first ive used them TBH , ( impressed )

when there is balls of peat in the container , its holds some nutes so when you water next time it releases it from the last feeding , this is why you get better results with a peat base medium feed, water, feed , water ,
I break all my lumps of peat down through a fan cage, so its not just as thick and clumpy ,
Then again im an oddball lol :cheesygrinsmiley: :laugh::laugh:
Inked20201101_201510_LI.jpg

BioBizz Light-Mix is a 100% organic soil mix for maximum control of young plant life's development. Light-Mix main ingredients consist of Peat moss, Sphagnum peat and Perlite. Mixed together

Yeah I broke up all the clumps by hand when mixing the soil. There are a couple on the top as I didn't quite do enough and chucked a handful on top straight from the bag. They should be the only clumps in the pot.

Hi everyone. So my return grow was with red pure CBD autoflowers and I had an issue with leaves yellowing that I couldn't rectify. Got them to harvest (One has a week left) but it wasn't the most productive grow. I started a gorilla glue photoperiod 2 weeks ago and the same thing is starting to happen again.

She's in a mix of biobizz lightmix, 5-10% worm castings and extra perlite. For the first week and a bit she was watered with a light dose of seaweed extract and yesterday had 1L water with 2ml biobizz grow and 0.5ml calmag. Ph has always been between 6 and 7. I did a slurry test on the soil before planting her and that was 6.35. It's starting to wind me up now so any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Never had this issue previously.
20201027_081002.jpg
20201027_081020.jpg
IMG_20201027_074427_DRO.jpg
IMG_20201027_074434_DRO.jpg
Sure wish I could help but every plant I tried to grow in Bio-Bizz died on me. I gave up on it. FFOF is the best in my book. Great grows every time.

The neutralise is just high strength vitamin C. Gets rid of the chlorine and chloramine. Not a cal deficiency. Ph was good. Thinking too much N and overwatered. She's picking up nicely now. Thanks for the input.
I'd say you are correct. The leaves are very dark green making me think N toxicity. Are the leaves clawing any ?
It does look like either your temps are high or your light is too low because of the taco-ing leaves. If over watered the leaves will get puffy looking.

I'd say you are correct. The leaves are very dark green making me think N toxicity. Are the leaves clawing any ?
It does look like either your temps are high or your light is too low because of the taco-ing leaves. If over watered the leaves will get puffy looking.
Temp is 26C and lights are dimmed and as high as they go in the cabinet. Got a little clawing on a few leaves.

Sure wish I could help but every plant I tried to grow in Bio-Bizz died on me. I gave up on it. FFOF is the best in my book. Great grows every time.
Used lightmix for my first 3 grows with no issues. The last 2 I added worm castings to the mix though. Will go back to plain lightmix after this.

Just had a look for FFOF but if I want it over here I'd have to pay about £70 for a 12qt bag. Pretty certain it's not worth that :laugh:

Here she is tonight after a watering and some training. At the moment she has the 2nd, 3rd and 4th nodes on her. The 2nd and 3rd will be cut for clones when they're a bit bigger and the 4th is being trained into an 8 cola manifold.
20201102_222353.jpg
20201102_222416.jpg
20201102_222440.jpg

Here she is this morning. Judging by pot weight I estimate she will be ready for another watering tomorrow or Friday. Thinking I'll do one more without any nutrients as I've got the cuttings to take and understand lower N is better for them rooting. Doesn't look like she needs anything now anyway and is back on track. Thanks to all for your advice and a big thanks to @TheNuttyProfessor. Really appreciate it.
20201104_092141.jpg
20201104_092158.jpg

If anyone would like to follow her progress and whatever else I get up to the journal link is below. Thanks all.

Your welcome , she looks a lot better < time heals :) :cheesygrinsmiley: Good luck with her :thumb:

yes lower (N) better roots and better fruits it slows down flowering also ;) , we are not growing leaves or cabbages :)
Cheers. Should be fun. Thinking of starting a fresh journal to consolidate the building of the DIY flower tent & light with my first attempt at cloning and a perpetual grow.

so you should , ive started some white widow was gonna do a thread but ill just stick to one , i get confused enough lol its worse after i have a smoke , i get mixed up on who's threads im on and have to edit f f sk :cheesygrinsmiley:
I know what you mean mate. Think I will start another and stick with that one going forward.

Back
Top Bottom